Open Chat :)

koko

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supporter

Not necessarily a tree just something that when they jump onto it doesn't give and send them to the ground lol

Maybe look into fiscus, especially the species commonly used for bonsai if you want a 'tree'? But it looks amazing!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

• Supporter
Broms - you probably already have them, but if not... their leaves are very rigid....

I had some in there but ended up taking them out. The bigger one is about 6 in Long and when he would jump on the smaller ones he would break them up pretty bad. The bigger one I took out because it has Jagged Edge two leaves that could potentially hurt them.
Here's some pics that has the one larger one in one of my potted plants.
cd08282af8f0b71dfc30f59efacde074.jpg1b07730f2c54946c9ca02e27bd75c3ff.jpgdda3a43e7ea4322ec007fb2b7b81c707.jpg

8 hours ago, koko said:

Anyone good with Cats. I got a cat problem and I can't for the life of me figure out what is going on.

She's an out door cat, and 4 times I have found her out there breathing hard and 2 times drooling. No panting at all, just hard breathing. Sometimes I have to force water down her and with in about 2-3 hours she's back to normal. Im scared something is killing her slowly :( 

Do you use any kind of flea medication on her? A reaction to that can cause panting and drooling. Also it can be a sign of heart worms if she is an outside kitty. Those are the ones I'm familiar with. You can look up the symptoms on WebMD for pets and they can list possible causes. If it continues you'd better make an appt. with the vet. 

https://www.petmd.com/cat/cat-symptom-checker

• Supporter

Well just watched them go off for $81 but I have no idea how high the guys Max bid was. I also set a hard line I would not pass at $80. I have bid before and in the last moments spent 150-200% of what I said I'd Max at. So I know I can't do that game.

Again for the best but ugh :(

• Admin
On 8/4/2018 at 5:22 PM, Daniel E. said:

Sparky and Tali pics. 52972f816b908f975f93f99681e0673e.jpg5ee7180113b490af3ce010e049f5f734.jpg8a044e4094fbda24475a89865b678aab.jpga310d9eafd95e6c7975d75d6453c9cf1.jpga011b9609620b41a07532de040ec8734.jpg

Justine Just loves Sparky. :heart 

On 8/4/2018 at 5:47 PM, Fish Of Gold said:

Do you use any kind of flea medication on her? A reaction to that can cause panting and drooling. Also it can be a sign of heart worms if she is an outside kitty. Those are the ones I'm familiar with. You can look up the symptoms on WebMD for pets and they can list possible causes. If it continues you'd better make an appt. with the vet. 

https://www.petmd.com/cat/cat-symptom-checker

Nope we don't. I think your right. She has heart worms. 

We have been keeping her inside the last 2 days and she is much more comfy in our mud room. She has a cough to her that has been going on and off, but never put the two together and in all my research, there isn't anything they can do for cats. She is eating great now and drinking plenty of water. I won't let her out unless Im there with her.

She's now the Mud room kitty. Thank you :) 

5 hours ago, DawnMichele said:

Hows your cat doing Koko?

Much better now :) 

• Supporter
Omg Daniel, I did the same and nearly brought this beautiful DTHM blue turq with red eyes and lips. Was a stunner, great form!

Glad I'm not alone in my vices lol

• Supporter
Is that a citronella bark collar? Do those work? My neighbors annoying Chihuahua/Min pin mix needs one if they do. 

No it's the collar for the underground fence that I have. It beeps when they get close. It will give a static shock if they stay too long when it beeps. Not a bad one though (I tested it on me first lol). It's just enough to get their attention. You have to train them first with flags all around your yard about 3-4' apart and teach them not to cross. The only time one has crossed since I completed the training was Sparky when he was chased by a deer. I can't blame him there.

• Admin
3 hours ago, DawnMichele said:

As long as we keep her inside and she's not to happy about doing that all day. Cant blame her though, and out door kitty is and out door kitty :)

But I got to keep an eye on her :) 

• Supporter
:hi[emoji4] 

How are you doing? 

Doing good. Just done another water change on the 38gal and the two 5 gallons. going to be setting up a quarantine tank tomorrow because I have a few fish I ordered coming. I have a couple of anchor / moth / Asian Stone catfish coming, sparkling gourami, and a couple bristlenose pleco. All from the same seller so I can quarantine them together.

The gourami are going into my Fluval spec as I am moving the platys over to the other tank. The Moth catfish I am splitting up between the spec and my 5-gallon betta tank buy Top-Fin. The plecos will end up going in with the angelfish in the 38.