Open Chat :)

koko

I’m not terribly happy with how it was detailed. I told my salesman I wanted the detail manager at Cadillac to detail it, not the Nissan guys. I now have some scratches, swirl marks, and polish/wax all in the well where the windshield wipers sit. I’m not a happy camper right now about that. :mad: 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
23 hours ago, Daniel E. said:

That would have been awesome.

Right now I'm thinking a Max of 3 tanks. The bowfront for a larger community tank and the two 5gal. Maybe next year I'm thinking of building as outside pond. Just don't have the cash this year for it.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

I feel your pain. :)

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

B126FA03-7D87-424C-9BA0-7EB383E767C7.jpeg

Well its a very nice car. Nicer than mine :teehee 

1 minute ago, koko said:

I feel your pain. :)

Well its a very nice car. Nicer than mine :teehee 

Thank you Koko!! :) I’m very happy with it besides the detail work. My sales manager is mad at my sales manager. He was supposed to have it brought to Cadillac and have the detail manager there do it. Its just a disaster zone right now. I have wax and compound everywhere 

5 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Thank you Koko!! :) I’m very happy with it besides the detail work. My sales manager is mad at my sales manager. He was supposed to have it brought to Cadillac and have the detail manager there do it. Its just a disaster zone right now. I have wax and compound everywhere 

That's too bad, ruins the car buying experience.  Can the Caddy detailers clean and buff out the mistakes done by the Nissan guys?  That should be on the salesguy's coin.

• Admin
1 minute ago, dahling8 said:

That's too bad, ruins the car buying experience.  Can the Caddy detailers clean and buff out the mistakes done by the Nissan guys?  That should be on the salesguy's coin.

Agreed. they messed it up they should fix it :thumbs: 

5 minutes ago, dahling8 said:

I hope he can! Even if he makes it 90% better than it is I would be happier. It just looks terrible. I would have said something yesterday but the guy that detailed it was standing right there and i just was like “yeah it’s great thanks!” :rofl 

1 hour ago, dahling8 said:

I'm sure they can, it just depends whether they want to go the extra mile to make a customer happy.

I would hope they would go the extra mile to make me happy :o I worked there for almost a year :teehee 

On 7/8/2018 at 8:40 PM, Daniel E. said:

At least the plants are doing nice lol

I LOVE your tank Daniel!!!! 

• Helper

I’m sorry I’ve been gone everyone.  But I’m still living in a construction zone.  We did officially get moved out Saturday, but the house has bare concrete floors, holes in the roof, no kitchen sink, etc.  And to make matter worse, the AC went out and a new unit is going to be about $10,500, which would have paid to complete the entire rest of the renovation.

sigh.

• Supporter

Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck. :hug:

But I'm glad you are ok.

I’m sorry I’ve been gone everyone.  But I’m still living in a construction zone.  We did officially get moved out Saturday, but the house has bare concrete floors, holes in the roof, no kitchen sink, etc.  And to make matter worse, the AC went out and a new unit is going to be about $10,500, which would have paid to complete the entire rest of the renovation.

sigh.

• Admin
23 hours ago, Arctic Mama said:

sigh.

Dang :o when it rains it pours :o 

• Helper
39 minutes ago, koko said:

Dang :o when it rains it pours :o 

I know right?  It’s getting there, just slowly and for way too much money 😖

• Admin
8 hours ago, Arctic Mama said:

I know right?  It’s getting there, just slowly and for way too much money 😖

The AC cost is crazy. is it a central ac unit? 

• Supporter

So the storm has hit my community hard there is lots of wind damage power outages and a small tornado took the roof off of a fellowship hall and dropped it on a church.