Jump to content

Open Chat :)


koko

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Regular Member
39 minutes ago, koko said:

Well Hot again today already at 90F at 1pm with warnings of thunderstorms tonight..... :panana I love thunderstorms :) 

I'll send you all of my storms, we have plenty of leftovers..... :rolleyes: :whistle:Dancing:  We've had temp in the upper 90's with heat index of 105 degrees for several days this week, I'm just glad it is back to normal 80's today. :rockonThat's as in degrees and not as in the 1980's time period LOL!!  :lol1 :roflBut those were the good ol' days! :lol3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admin
3 hours ago, Fish Of Gold said:

I'll send you all of my storms, we have plenty of leftovers..... :rolleyes: :whistle:Dancing:  We've had temp in the upper 90's with heat index of 105 degrees for several days this week, I'm just glad it is back to normal 80's today. :rockonThat's as in degrees and not as in the 1980's time period LOL!!  :lol1 :roflBut those were the good ol' days! :lol3

Yes those where the good old day :rofl

Ill just take one storm please, we got a thunder storm warning this morning only to be take away :cry I want a storm :tantrum

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
28 minutes ago, koko said:

Yes those where the good old day :rofl

Ill just take one storm please, we got a thunder storm warning this morning only to be take away :cry I want a storm :tantrum

Here's a night time storm I filmed with lots of cool lightening, rain and thunder for ya  :Dancing::flowersIt's almost as good as the real thing in person ;) 

104_0666.MOV

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member

Hi guys! How is everyone's night going?

 

My Nissan dealer called me today and they found me a car! It is Deep Blue Pearl with a Cashmere interior :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admin
2 hours ago, Fish Of Gold said:

Here's a night time storm I filmed with lots of cool lightening, rain and thunder for ya  :Dancing::flowersIt's almost as good as the real thing in person ;) 

104_0666.MOV

Dude, I was shocked how bright that was :) Wish I was there to watch :) Thank you, I didn't get mine :( 

46 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Hi guys! How is everyone's night going?

 

My Nissan dealer called me today and they found me a car! It is Deep Blue Pearl with a Cashmere interior :D

Good hot here. Awesome Mikey I cat wait to see the car :thumbs: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member

It’s idk here warm I think? Around 75. We are supposed to get storms at some point tonight. We haven’t had a good storm here in I don’t know how long. 

Its going to be exactly the same as mine just a year newer and blue instead of white. So pumped!!

Edited by Mikey
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporter

Hey I tried to join Sarah's page for the hermit crabs but since far I have not been approved. How long does it usually take?

I'm going to look at some today hopefully after i get out of the hospital.

Here's a night time storm I filmed with lots of cool lightening, rain and thunder for ya  :Dancing::flowersIt's almost as good as the real thing in person [emoji6] 
104_0666///


Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
33 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

Hey I tried to join Sarah's page for the hermit crabs but since far I have not been approved. How long does it usually take?

I'm going to look at some today hopefully after i get out of the hospital.

 


Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
 

 

Sarah's page? Do you mean Sach's crab page on Facebook? Hmmm shouldn't take too long. :hmm I was accepted in one day. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporter
Sarah's page? Do you mean Sach's crab page on Facebook? Hmmm shouldn't take too long. :hmm I was accepted in one day. [emoji4] 
Yes lol. Sach's page. I misremembered the name. I joined in tapatalk and it has just said it's waiting approval sice you mentioned it and I joined.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
4 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

Yes lol. Sach's page. I misremembered the name. I joined in tapatalk and it has just said it's waiting approval sice you mentioned it and I joined.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
 

Hmmm I wonder if you requested on her old FB page that is not in use any more... The new page is called "Hermit Crab Education and Care Group" It shows at the top of the page that current members can add new members so I believe I could add you too if I had your FB profile link. ;) 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporter
Hmmm I wonder if you requested on her old FB page that is not in use any more... The new page is called "Hermit Crab Education and Care Group" It shows at the top of the page that current members can add new members so I believe I could add you too if I had your FB profile link. [emoji6] 
 
That's the thing I don't have Facebook lol

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
4 minutes ago, koko said:

Kiki :tomuch: Thats a new one :teehee 

:hi 

LOL!! 

I know a Kiki....Kiki is my cat's name, she is the "official fish tank examiner" for any new tank coming into the house. As you can see she has to inspect it the very second you walk in the door after bringing it home from the pet store. She takes her job seriously :teehee :rolleyes:

101_3809.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporter
LOL!! 
I know a Kiki....Kiki is my cat's name, she is the "official fish tank examiner" for any new tank coming into the house. As you can see she has to inspect it the very second you walk in the door after bringing it home from the pet store. She takes her job seriously :teehee :rolleyes:
101_3809.thumb.JPG.4cc4126ae66ead8b82f61cd7b3f4f72c.JPG
:hi Kiki lol

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
7 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

That's the thing I don't have Facebook lol

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
 

Oh I see, well that explains things LOL! I guess you could always read the files and posts there on her web page like I do sometimes. The thing is that Sach passed away some years ago, and her members took over her FB page then made a new one like I said but no one runs her old web site now, just FB. She had the best crab care page, it seem like all the other sites out there give bad outdated harmful advice. Sach would always debunk all the old info with tried and tested modern info. Sach sure taught me a whole lot and I've had these crabs for almost 6 years! Before I found Sach's page my crabs only lived a max of 1 year or way less. At least the members that now run her FB page sticks with the way Sach ran her page. It's pretty sad because she had children too, and the youngest was just a little toddler at the time :( 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admin
8 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

When. Did that happen lol I know I had Koko there. Then again I'm being pumped full of chemicals lol

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
 

As I say to Justine. "that will happen" :tomuch:

Thats no fun :hug 

My cat Odie used to do that all the time, even inspect the new fish that I would get. :rofl

 

sushiodie.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...