Sign in to follow this  
Acro

FREE: Japanese Goldfish Food Boxes

I have some empty boxes of Japanese Goldfish food that I got when I visited Japan in 2011 (They were full when I got them).  I've had the boxes for display ever since.  The big one is about 5.5"x4", the small ones are about 5"x3".  I'm hoping to move to a new house soon and I'd like to rehome the boxes with some of our amazing members. 

I want to spread the fun around so please claim one box per person.  All you have to do is: (1) have been a member for at least a year or more. (2) Post on this thread and say which box you want.  (3) Send me a PM with your name and address.  I'll cover the shipping.  I just want to rehome them with someone who will appreciate them!  :D 

IMG_4420.JPG

This ends when they are all claimed . . . or by February 9th when they will be recycled if not claimed.

If only one person wants the boxes, and no one else wants them, then they will all go to that one person.

Only 2 days before they get recycled.

This is closed.  Thanks for looking.  :)

Sorry no one took them! I seriously thought about it but realized they would probably end up ruined around here anyway :(

Ahh no worries.  I just thought someone would want to display them.  But they are just empty boxes, they probably had more sentimental value to me than anything (as it was a reminder of my amazing trip to Japan) but it was time I parted with them.  I have other things to remind me of that trip, that are better than empty boxes.  lol