Sign in to follow this  
mjfromga

Rehome

I need to make space... If anybody wants fish... Let me know. I'm not comfortable shipping them yet, especially not in this weather... But I really am trying to focus on building the sort of pond I want (Ryukins) and I'm really willing to let go of many fish. I'm in Atlanta. 

Gorgeous Goldfish!!!! IM sure you will find good home's for them!!!

If I had a Pond :o 

I put up an ad on CL but same as said in the video, the bigger ones must go to a pond. They won't be happy in a tank at this point and they will get swim bladdery. Due to me being particular where my babies go, I probably won't find homes for them :(

Yeah I’d take a few but tank only here.  Good luck finding someone for them, hopefully the perfect pond is waiting nearby :)

1 hour ago, Arctic Mama said:

Yeah I’d take a few but tank only here.  Good luck finding someone for them, hopefully the perfect pond is waiting nearby :)

The orange female Oranda with the big wen is only a year old. She was very tiny this time last year. She's outgrown even Callisto now. Not sure how, she just did. She really needs a pond. She's quite handicapped. 

The other Oranda manages better than her and in a nice sized tank I think he would be okay. He is getting old though. He will be about 4 next year. Also he was beaten up badly by a bird earlier this year and his tail never grew back totally right so the fins are longer at some points than others and sort of look a bit split. They are fine, they just never healed right from being shredded. 

Any other smaller fish or fish with smaller wens are fine in tanks. IDK how to ship them though and it makes me very nervous to do so.