Winter fun Exchange!

koko

• Admin

We are going to do a Holiday exchange. If you would like to participate in this you must have been here a year (Nov 7 of 2016) or a Subscriber. 

1. Post here things you like or don't like (even things you are allergic to )

2. Post if you would like a USA buddy or in your country and I will do my best to match.

3. PM me with your addy so when the Time comes to match I will have the information to give your buddy :)

4. We are going to set a limit ($30.00) for the gift boxes. If you want to spend more thats up to you but this way we have a limit.

If you have any questions please post here and ask. :)

I hope we all have fun. I will be setting the cut off for entering on the 22nd of November. After that I will be giving your buddy to you. Then I will start a thread for Receiving thread then Reveal :) 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like things that are themed with chickens or goldfish; flower seeds, chocolate (no nuts), tea, old recipes, & things that smell like roses.

2. Post if you would like a USA buddy or in your country and I will do my best to match.

Can ship anywhere.

1. Things I like:

Fish, bugs, reptiles, cats, nature, plants, aquaponics, jazz, vaudeville, EDM, theater, musicals, prohibition era stuff, antiques, chocolate, cheese, citrus, camping, island stuff, Native American and western stuff, leather, sewing, scary movies, jewelry making, reading, mythological creatures, cryptozoology . . .

Things I don't like:

Cars, electronic stuff, licorice . . .

2. In or out of USA, is OK!  :D

With number 4, that means the things we send should have a value of $30 (or higher if we choose) right?

• Supporter

Alright let's start with allergic to.

I'm allergic to bananas and cats so no food made with that.

(Bananas of course not cats; what where you thinking? :yikes:rofl )

I like old things, new things, borrowed things and blue things. Lol But really I love blue. Almost everything in my house is blue.

I also like chickens, my kitchen and dinning room is chicken themed.

I am going to school for aviation maintenance technology so I like aircraft and planes.

I have two dogs.

I can not eat a lot of foods because of my Crohn's and not having a colon. Anything with nuts/seeds/or high fiber is really not good for me.

I like chocolate and candy. Especially sour candy.

2. Post if you would like a USA buddy.

I can do either or.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, koko said:

You got it

Cool. 

So are you going to post yours?

Or are you sitting out? 

• Admin
10 minutes ago, Acro said:

Cool. 

So are you going to post yours?

Or are you sitting out? 

Ima coming I will be doing it for Justine :) 

• Admin
On November 9, 2017 at 10:26 PM, mjfromga said:

I like fish stuff. Anything useful is awesome. Art is fine too... Especially Ryukins. I like video games. RPG genre. Xbox One. I like dark green as a color. Doesn't matter at the end of the day... 

When you can send me a pm with your Addy makes everything so much easier :)

PS

Anyone else want to have some fun? @FishyMandy ? @fantailfan1 ? Maybe @Helen ? Just some names to pop out there. Come on guys Lets have some gift fun :) 

Get in on this, it deadline ends November 22 !!!!  :gcar:  Do it now!  :D 

Edited by Acro

• Admin
18 minutes ago, Helen said:

ok, count me in :)

remember, i am in AU, anything heavy costs more to send. i appreciate anything. it's the thought which counts. i absolutely love 80% dark chocolate (or darker).

send me a pm hun :) with your addy :) 

1. Post here things you like or don't like (even things you are allergic to )  No sweets unless sugar free.  Dog treats or toys.  You love a bone cookie cutter so I can make my own treats.  Body spray.  I love vanilla scents.  No candles.  Chihuahua themed items.  Something laying around the house you want to re-gift. Or something you made....

2. Post if you would like a USA buddy or in your country and I will do my best to match.  This year I would like someone in the US.  

12 hours ago, Helen said:

ok, count me in :)

remember, i am in AU, anything heavy costs more to send. i appreciate anything. it's the thought which counts. i absolutely love 80% dark chocolate (or darker).

2 hours ago, Hidr said:

1. Post here things you like or don't like (even things you are allergic to )  No sweets unless sugar free.  Dog treats or toys.  You love a bone cookie cutter so I can make my own treats.  Body spray.  I love vanilla scents.  No candles.  Chihuahua themed items.  Something laying around the house you want to re-gift. Or something you made....

2. Post if you would like a USA buddy or in your country and I will do my best to match.  This year I would like someone in the US.  

Two more for Winter Fun!   Glad you are in! 

High Fives all around!  :D 

Edited by Acro

2 hours ago, mjfromga said:

Not many people this year. 

That's why it's important we participate this year!  And try to encourage others to do so!  :D

1 hour ago, FishyMandy said:

Id like to do a fun gift but not sure if I can afford to yet..will see what i can do

One of your paintings . . . I'm sure it's worth around $30.00 or more.  Just saying . . .  ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And let me add that I like hand made stuff (crafts and arty stuff).  And I'd be cool with something regifted. 

And I'll admit . . . my guilty pleasure is good smelling bar soaps and bath stuff.  :whistle

Edited by Acro

• Admin
3 hours ago, Acro said:

That's why it's important we participate this year!  And try to encourage others to do so!  :D

One of your paintings . . . I'm sure it's worth around $30.00 or more.  Just saying . . .  ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And let me add that I like hand made stuff (crafts and arty stuff).  And I'd be cool with something regifted. 

And I'll admit . . . my guilty pleasure is good smelling bar soaps and bath stuff.  :whistle

There you go. I love hand made stuff too :) 

Lets all have fun. :) 

@FishyMandy :please 

• Helper

You're right guys. Okay I'll sign up :P

Things I like: Fish (duh :rofl) Pandas, Art, Homemade things Art/Craft Items (Pencils, books, paints, brushes etc),  Things for my cats/dogs, Um I love pretty much anything really. :rofl
Only thing is if you are outside of AU I wouldnt advise sending any food because I can't guarantee it would get through customs :yikes Oh and I respectfully ask for no christmas themed things as I don't celebrate the holidays!

Any location is fine

I think this is the official list:

mjfromga

Daniel E.

Acro

Shahbazin

koko

Helen

Hidr

FishyMandy

Who else will be added?  ONE DAY LEFT!  Join Now!  :thumb: