koko

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:D

Are we having a holiday gift exchange this year?  I remember it always being around December . . . I've always wanted to join but I'm always so busy that time of year.  I want to make it happen this time around! 

• Admin
12 hours ago, Acro said:

:D

Are we having a holiday gift exchange this year?  I remember it always being around December . . . I've always wanted to join but I'm always so busy that time of year.  I want to make it happen this time around! 

I guess we can. If anyone else is interested :) 

39 minutes ago, Hidr said:

Hey all.

Hello over there!!!  :D

27 minutes ago, mjfromga said:

I doubt a gift exchange is going to get many participants.

4 hours ago, Shahbazin said:

I'd be interested in a holiday gift exchange

Well, there's at least 2 of us!  :D

4 hours ago, Daniel E. said:

It may be a small pool thus year but it does not mean that we can't spread Christmas cheer

I like the sound of that!  . . . and it rhymed!  :D

3 hours ago, mjfromga said:

I would participate too. 

I like the sound of that too!  :D 

Edited by Acro

• Helper

Maybe if we can't get enough people interested at this time we could do one later in the year, like just as a fun thing, doesnt have to be for a holiday?

Ok i say this partly because Id love to participate in something like this but I don't celebrate christmas and would feel awkward/uncomfortable sending/receiving gifts for christmas lol, But also because I find a lot of people are already short on funds due to buying for family/friends and also already really busy and maybe thats why some don't participate, it might be fun to do one just as a random, bonding type of occassion

• Admin
6 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Maybe if we can't get enough people interested at this time we could do one later in the year, like just as a fun thing, doesnt have to be for a holiday?

Ok i say this partly because Id love to participate in something like this but I don't celebrate christmas and would feel awkward/uncomfortable sending/receiving gifts for christmas lol, But also because I find a lot of people are already short on funds due to buying for family/friends and also already really busy and maybe thats why some don't participate, it might be fun to do one just as a random, bonding type of occassion

Well :) We don't do Christmas like the rest in our house. We don't have a tree but we do celebrate Christ and we do give each other presents. Maybe you could join but joint to one that doestn do Xmas per say :) 

• Admin
16 minutes ago, Jeana727 said:

Put Justine in a Karate Class so she'll learn to Kick Their TAILFINS!!!!!!!

Funny you said that we are thinking of something like this, only so she can learn discipline. She has a very nasty temper :o 

It would be excellent for that as long as you research & find a really good instructor.

We put our three in Karate class years ago for them to learn discipline & protection. After watching a few classes both my husband & I decided to join too! One of my kids went all the way to Black Belt...my hubby & I went to Brown Belt....our instructors moved out of state & we decided not to test under anyone else.

It doesn't have to be a "Christmas exchange" . . . that's why I said a "holiday gift exchange", or we can just call it a "Winter gift exchange".  This should be all inclusive, meaning Christmas, Hanukkah, Ramadan, Kwanzaa, Diwali, Winter Solstice, Three Kings Day and whatever holiday (or non holiday) people want.  Let's just celebrate each other and share together.  :D

*EDIT*

Oh I see it's just been started!  :D

https://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/topic/126653-holiday-exchange/#comment-2026605

Edited by Acro

• Admin
1 hour ago, Acro said:

It doesn't have to be a "Christmas exchange" . . . that's why I said a "holiday gift exchange", or we can just call it a "Winter gift exchange".  This should be all inclusive, meaning Christmas, Hanukkah, Ramadan, Kwanzaa, Diwali, Winter Solstice, Three Kings Day and whatever holiday (or non holiday) people want.  Let's just celebrate each other and share together.  :D

*EDIT*

Oh I see it's just been started!  :D

https://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/topic/126653-holiday-exchange/#comment-2026605

:bingo:

I sure need this. Holidays are hard in my family so having a Internet family to share this wonderful time of the year with is awesome.

Come guys join the fun :) Its the Winter fun Exchange.... Oh I like that title :teehee 

21 minutes ago, koko said:

Come guys join the fun  Its the Winter fun Exchange.... Oh I like that title

I think it's set . . . that's the name forever . . . the Winter fun Exchange !!!

That is genius!

Edited by Acro

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Acro said:

I think it's set . . . that's the name forever . . . the Winter fun Exchange !!!

That is genius!

Going to change it now :)