Open Raffle for all

koko

My urine tests looked better this time. Been battling constant kidney infections and UTI for months amongst other things. Was concentrated and had an off pH but not bacteria or white blood cells or anything else was found. Given another round of antibiotics and have been forcing myself to drink water and doing much better now. 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin
11 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Was yummy, then we went to the arcade where I won 1000 tickets

Oh no way! thats cool. did you win a prize? 

• Admin
3 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

I could have, but decided to save my tickets for  a bigger prize lol

:tomuch: I have a collection of Chuck E Cheese tickets for Justine. She just keeps wanting the 50-100 ticket prizes :rofl 

• Helper

I made lavender bath bombs, but I coloured them blue, I made a peppermint sugar scrub, relaxnig bath salts, they ahd lavender and some other stuff I cant remember right now in it, and 'pain away' bath crumble that had diferent essential oils that help relax the muscles and ease joint pain

• Admin
13 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

I made lavender bath bombs, but I coloured them blue, I made a peppermint sugar scrub, relaxnig bath salts, they ahd lavender and some other stuff I cant remember right now in it, and 'pain away' bath crumble that had diferent essential oils that help relax the muscles and ease joint pain

Oh lavender is so nice. Right now I got Justine a Lavender and mint soap bar to keep her calm :rofl I don't know if its working :rofl 

• Admin
12 hours ago, Ree said:

My sisterinlaw made some snickerdoodle soap once! It was devine! All buttery and cinnamony (is that a word? 😂)

We can make that a koko word :rofl 

On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 10:15 PM, FishyMandy said:

I LOVE all that stuff!!!!

• Admin
3 hours ago, vimandvigrrrpet said:

Thiae prizes look great!!!

The more you post here the more chances of winning. Plus get to know the others :thumbs: