Sign in to follow this  
koko

Open Raffle for all

It is hard for the kid when they already have trouble interacting though.  Speaking from my own experiences as a kid

4 hours ago, mjfromga said:

That sorta stuff happens. I bet she didn't even cry. Parents are always so quick to overreact moreso than the kids lol

Oh she cried. She screamed her head off :o 

3 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

It is hard for the kid when they already have trouble interacting though.  Speaking from my own experiences as a kid

yeah and thats our problem :o But she will be getting help soon :) 

That's great koko.  I had trouble interacting as a kid and incidents like that terrified me. I still have trouble interacting with people face to face 

Ah I didn't know she had like anxiety or something. Poor mite. Hopefully she learns to manage as she grows up. 

Yea, its good she is able to get help so early 

11 hours ago, mjfromga said:

Ah I didn't know she had like anxiety or something. Poor mite. Hopefully she learns to manage as she grows up. 

I saw it in her face yesterday. We went to a Resale place for toddlers. there was a baby in a car seat. Justine saw it and very so slowly went around the baby with a fear on her face of ... Whats going to happen if the baby wakes up. She's scared of them crying. :( 

10 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Yea, its good she is able to get help so early 

Me too. I don't want her like this. :( 

I'm weird around babies too. I tried to hold one once. My mother was right beside me. She said it looked like I saw a ghost. She quickly took the baby from me. I'm scared of hurting them. They're so fragile. If I drop my cat, he's fine. He will land on his feet. If I drop a baby, it could die. Horrifying. I'm 28 and have long since decided that I don't want children of my own but of course can totally understand how people love theirs. Hopefully little Justine does just fine. 

7 minutes ago, mjfromga said:

I'm weird around babies too. I tried to hold one once. My mother was right beside me. She said it looked like I saw a ghost. She quickly took the baby from me. I'm scared of hurting them. They're so fragile. If I drop my cat, he's fine. He will land on his feet. If I drop a baby, it could die. Horrifying. I'm 28 and have long since decided that I don't want children of my own but of course can totally understand how people love theirs. Hopefully little Justine does just fine. 

I think once we can get her to tell me why? Then we can unlock this problem. She doesn't understand the word why. So if you ask her why are you crying or why of anything she is confused. :(

Oh I understand that, I was to. Especially after my brother died. I did want to hold a young one it did scare me. :o 

1 hour ago, DawnMichele said:

:hi

:hi

Hopefully you can get to the bottom of Justines problems! Anxiety is no fun, especially at such a young age when they can't explain what they are feeling, its hard enough for an adult!

5 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Hopefully you can get to the bottom of Justines problems! Anxiety is no fun, especially at such a young age when they can't explain what they are feeling, its hard enough for an adult!

Thats the truth :lol 

I lifted my drink and saw pacman16744d7b861b7fab0cc72fc397eb0cad.jpg

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

lol

Chris here...  wonderful prizes!!! :heart 

Awe Koko im sorry Justines struggling so much.  I have bad anxiety and some days even as an adult theres no why, its just there for no reason.  Im so impressed you are helping Justine so much.  So many kiddles dont get the help they need and live tourtured lives.  Its so lovely your little Justine isnt one of them! <3

Daniel, your packman made me giggle! 😂

Yea, it's so hard for kids because it can often be written off as shyness :o

5 minutes ago, FishyMandy said:

Hi dawn!

Hi Mandy!!! Hope your doing well and have a good day!!!

Just finished work and on the way to meet a friend for lunch :D

49 minutes ago, FishyMandy said:

Just finished work and on the way to meet a friend for lunch :D

:redbanana:

:food

Was yummy, then we went to the arcade where I won 1000 tickets