Sign in to follow this  
Acro

For Sale: 70 Java Fern Plants (Cheap!)

I have some neglected Java Fern plants that need a new home. There are about 70 (closer to 85) plants in total. Some are tiny inch tall babies, some are small 4 inch tall plants. Some are just sections of rhizome.

Take them for $15 shipped. (That's 70+ plants!)

Also, I have some neglected Java Moss (about a billiard ball size clump?) that can be added with the Fern for free (There is much more than in the photo). It has a decent amount of brown bits, but many green bits. Some are yellow, but all will pull through and be healthy again in the right conditions.

All plants will likely come with PINK Ramshorn snails or eggs. In my opinion, that's a nice bonus! But I will pick off as many as possible.

Please PM me if you want them!

fullfull

I'm no good with plants. I can't even keep healthy ones alive. Definitely can't bounce back unhealthy ones. Lol I would be buying the plants hoping to get the cute snails. Fail. 

I thought you had tonz of snails from me in your ponds?  If you need more I'm sure I can find 2 or 3 pairs, but I'm almost out of snails forever.  Moving in a different direction.

As for the Java Fern, it's all sold out.  Thanks for looking everyone!  :D

In the freeze in February, most of the snails were killed. I haven't seen any lately :(

I think most died and the fish ate the babies that were left.