Took my Anubias Plants to the BARBER!!!

Jeana727

Ok......I didn't ACTUALLY take them to the BARBER but while doing my weekly water change I noticed that their roots had gone BUCK WILD!!! So I took them out & went to trimming......it was AMAZING how long some where! Some were all twisted all over the place.  So I went to snipping & removing a good bit. WHOO!  The both look ALOT better now & I realize it helps the tank have a much better overall clean look!! 

What I did was after doing the gravel cleaning I put "the claw" on the Python hose to remove some water. While that was going I spread a towel on the kitchen table. First I rinsed the two giant plants then left one in the sink while I plopped the other on the towel.  Grabbed my scissors & went to snipping......& snipping....well You get the idea! Then I clipped the other.  I put the two back into the tank(after rinsing them to get off all the little pieces & arranged all the stuff back like I like it.  I must admit it looks MUCH cleaner!!!!!! I have noticed the goldies occasionally poking around them......like they know something is different! (LOL)!!

Right now we are looking for an alternative to Photobucket since they have started charging & it seems expensive to me! So y'all bear with my photoless posts til I get situated! :(

• Admin
44 minutes ago, Jeana727 said:

Wow! I got whacked with THE KOKO STICK!!!!:teehee

Where do I go to see about uploading to the site?

Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 12.23.12 PM.png

See the choose file thingy. Just hit that and away you go :teehee 

• Admin
1 minute ago, Jeana727 said:

I uploaded it to the site (I think) where do I go & have it show up on my posts?

All you need to do if you want it to show in this thread is.....

Do the same thing I just showed you and it will show up, you don't have to hit the + on the photo cause it will add it in the thread. 

Really?!?! :tantrumSO.....it's screwed up on MY end somehow!  I will consult my 'puter dude hubby & hopefully he'll get me fixed up.

On my end it just shows jeana727_sig.jpg rather than the actual picture!!!

""FRUSTRATING***

• Admin
4 hours ago, Jeana727 said:

Really?!?! :tantrumSO.....it's screwed up on MY end somehow!  I will consult my 'puter dude hubby & hopefully he'll get me fixed up.

On my end it just shows jeana727_sig.jpg rather than the actual picture!!!

""FRUSTRATING***

Check it now it should be good :) 

• 11 months later...

I just finished trimming back my Anubias plant! It had gotten HUGE!! Then I pulled up Koko's & found it interesting that ALMOST exactly one year ago I did my Anubias trimming!!!!!

Edited by Jeana727
fixed something

10 hours ago, Jeana727 said:

I just finished trimming back my Anubias plant! It had gotten HUGE!! Then I pulled up Koko's & found it interesting that ALMOST exactly one year ago I did my Anubias trimming!!!!!

Where does the time go!!!

Edited by DawnMichele