Suggestions on what I should get?

• 1 month later...
  • Helper

I havent yet! I keep debating between different things :rofl My favourite fish shop sent me a $15 voucher for my birthday though so I'm hoping to go up there next week and will hopefully decide on something then lol. I'm also still debating on upgrading the tank :o

37 minutes ago, FishyMandy said:

$10 each.

I see they are only $6 each at Aquagreen, but with postage it isn't a massive price difference for 8 of them I decide to go that route :o

You should get in contact with Jeff at Liverpool Creek Aquariums. I forget what he charges, but you might get a bargain. 

• Helper

So today was the day...I went to the fish shop, spent a looooooong time looking around and asking questions. Kept jumping back and forth between several tanks. (as well as getting pulled over to the goldie tanks because we all know goldies are my first love) and finally settled on Threadfin Rainbows. I bought three. I will have pictures later once they are settled into their QT. 

(I'll still be subtly trying to convince parents that I need a bigger tropical tank :P)