Sign in to follow this  
Jesse Braxton

Oranda bottom sitting and dark lump in tail

15 hours ago, Jesse Braxton said:

No major changes.  I gave him two rounds of General Cure with two days off in between.  I also picked up some Garlic Guard to make it easier to give him garlicky blood worms, which he seems to love.  Seems like he might be slightly less pineconey, but nothing dramatically different.  

Okay lets do this. :)

If you can find Metro from Seachem and also Focus. We are going to feed him worms that are infused with Metro. This way he can get the Antibiotic inside. :)

Really easy to do. Get the frozen blood worms, place into a cup and then 5 scoops of Metro and one scoop of Focus. It does have directions. I believe that is it. Once the worms are thawed them place in the tank and let the fish eat it. I would suggest turning off the filter while you are feeding it so the fish can get all the food :) Feed it too him every day for a week :) 

I have Metro, Kanaplex, and Focus on hand.  Should I do all three, or just the Metro and Focus?  Also, does it matter whether it's blood worms or brine shrimp?  Ive got more brine shrimp in the freezer at the moment.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Jesse Braxton said:

I have Metro, Kanaplex, and Focus on hand.  Should I do all three, or just the Metro and Focus?  Also, does it matter whether it's blood worms or brine shrimp?  Ive got more brine shrimp in the freezer at the moment.

Thanks!

Metro and Focus and brine shrimp is fine :thumbs: