Sign in to follow this  
vear

Swollen eye and red blood streaks

Her eyes look like telescope eyes now and she's lost all her color and appetite. There's nothing more I can recommend. She's pretty old and it may just be her time. It looks like it's over. She's still being brave and holding her dorsal up so don't euthanize yet. Double the Metro dose STAT. 

Her eyes look like telescope eyes now and she's lost all her color and appetite. There's nothing more I can recommend. She's pretty old and it may just be her time. It looks like it's over. She's still being brave and holding her dorsal up so don't euthanize yet. Double the Metro dose STAT. 
Ok . I'll double the dose.

Thank you for your help.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I feel like we've lost the battle here, I feel so bad, she looks like she's just waiting to die :(:cry.  

Very sorry. I think it's over. She's pretty old and her symptoms have not improved. If she's suffering, it may be kinder to euthanize her at this point. 

Very sorry. I think it's over. She's pretty old and her symptoms have not improved. If she's suffering, it may be kinder to euthanize her at this point. 
Thank you. I'm gonna try to find some clove oil. How do I do this? I've never euthanized a fish before.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

There's a video here somewhere about how it's done... But honestly it's pretty easy. 

Mix about 10-15 drops of clove oil in a small amount of warm water and slowly add that mixture to about a gallon or two of water that the fish is sitting in. The fish will slowly fall asleep and not wake back up. It's very peaceful.

After the gills stop moving, give it 5-10 more minutes and then it's advised you bury the fish or bag it up multiple times and place in the bin. Please do not flush it. 

Very sorry about this poor fish. 7 years is a pretty long lifespan and she is clearly loved and we'll cared for. 

So sorry about your Goldfish. You did your BEST. :hug

I did it last night :crying:Buried her in my backyard :rip:

Just now, vear said:

:hug

13 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

So sorry about your Goldfish. You did your BEST. :hug

Thank you 

1 hour ago, vear said:

Im so very sorry :hug 

Im so very sorry :hug