Walmart Made Me Really Upset!

my nemo

I would call the SPCA and complain. Email or fax them that picture. SPCA stands for the society for prevention of cruelty to animals.

My dictionary defines animals as: a living being with sense organs, able to move voluntarily; any such being other than a human.

Well that would include fish. If they say they don't do fish, tell them they had better start.

I would make a HUGE scene over this. That is disgusting.

And Lovely having many feeders packed in there is no excuse.

The little shop I go too has a big tank so packed full of feeders at times that they can't help but touch one another.

There is NEVER any dead fish in there. There is never any obviously sick fish in there.

nnnnnn should not be allowed to keep animals in that condition.

Does nnnnnn have a website?? Email them a copy of that picture!

Jessica

I thank god every day that my nooppee does not have an aquatic section. And i hope they never will.

You know what Jess. I'am going to call and ask them about their policies on fish....if they even have any <_<

Who me?? No, no I don't want them illegal, just to take care of them. :P I mean come on, if you are going to have fish or any animal, then it is up to you to take CARE of them. YOU in this case means nnnnnn.

Things like this really burn my gluteus maximus. :booty

I probably would have grabbed the employee by the ear and dragged them to management, and spent the night in the slammer....ok I exagerate, but I would have been voted WORST customer of the day that's for sure. <_<

My name is Jessica and I am a rage-aholic. :lol

Jessica

when i went back to my previous (now I frequent another better one) lsf complaining about a sick fish that I bought from them....the guy went like..."why didn't you return it to us? we would have given u a new fish"....

That almost made me cry...I mean, I want to save this fish here...not get a replacement :( Yeah...it would help if lsf/nnnnnn take care of the things they sell. The longer time I spend with my goldies, the more certain I am that they have feelings and all. They are such wonderful creatures. Dealing with animal cruelty and defining the lines of "animal feelings" is quite difficult indeed!

Lovely, here in Canada their are regulations in place about the treatment of livestock. You cannot mistreat a cow, the same as you cannot mistreat a dog. People still do, but if you know about it, you can do something and report it.

Kissez, did you contact your SPCA, what did they say about fish??

Jessica

:o Oh my goodness! That is the most horrible thing ever! I HATE nnnnnn!!!!!!! *mumbles*...stupid nnnnnn...at least the nnnnnn close to me actually LOOKS like they kinda know how to take care of fish...sheesh... :( <_<

Archived