* Nitrite Level(Tank): 0ppm

* Nitrate level(Tank): 0ppm

* Ammonia Level(Tap): 0ppm

* Nitrite Level(Tap): 0ppm

* Nitrate level(Tap): 0ppm

* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines): 7.2

* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines): 7.2

* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API Master Test Kit Drops

* Water temperature? I couldn’t find my tank thermometer, but it is 66 degrees inside right now.

* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 40gal breeder, 3.5 years

* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? I have two fluval 206 canister filters

* How often do you change the water and how much? 80% every 5-6 days

* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? 2 days, 80%

* How many fish in the tank and their size? 2 medium (3 inches w/o tail), 1 small fish (2 inches w/o tail)

* What kind of water additives or conditioners? Seachem Prime

* What do you feed your fish and how often? Repashy Soilent Green 2 times a day, frozen blood worms or brine shrimp 2 times a week or so.

* Any new fish added to the tank? Yes, but the eye issue predates the new fish. The new guy was quarantined for 4 weeks. 1 week rest, two weeks salt, one week rest.

* Any medications added to the tank? No

* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank.Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. I did a week long salt treatment about 6 months ago as a preventative measure. All fish in this tank have been extremely healthy in the past. I have had the big ones for about 2 years. The small one is a few weeks new.

* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? Just the spot in the eye. Otherwise looks great.

* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? Eating fine and acting like a champ

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read and help. 

For the last 4 months or so, by butterfly telescope has had a white spot inside of his pupil. At first I thought it may just be irritation from rubbing his eyes against the glass, but now that is clearly not the case. Recently, I noticed that it is actually 3D. I have included a video so you can see what it looks like. It is inside the eye, not on the lens. I think it might be a cyst?

He is acting totally fine and is eating like a champ. I have no idea if he can see out of it (this has been unexpectedly hard to test), but he gets around just fine. I asked the guys at my LFS and they had no idea. Frankly, I'm stumped too. 

Any help is appreciated. Pan is a big goofy boy and I want to make sure he stays healthy for years to come. :)

It looks to be cataracts to me. Lets see what others think :) 

Yep cataract. :D

No treatment and not uncommon in telescopes . . .

14 hours ago, EagerSidekick said:

That is a huge relief! Thank you for the peace of mind! :hi

Koko's that gives you a peace of mind :tomuch: 

Sorry couldn't resist, sounded like H&R block :rofl