Sign in to follow this  
mjfromga

Giant dog collars - Free

Two good quality dog collars that I got for my dog but that are both too big. Your dog truly needs to be massive to fit either of these. My dog is 100 lbs but doesn't have a huge neck and they don't fit. Bulldogs, Mastiffs, etc. would probably be the only dogs to fit these. 

Asking only shipping, the collar itself is free. Shelters have no use for this stuff and most people here own either Chihuahuas or pit bulls and Nigredo is the biggest dog in the neighborhood, so there's truly nothing I can do with them.

If a trade is possible, I value cat and fish stuff. Thanks for looking. 

IMG_20170419_083839_kindlephoto-38351393.jpg

IMG_20170419_083745.jpg

Nice collar's Myra!!!! Thanks for offering them to us!!!!

Thanks Dawn. The spiked collar is claimed already BTW. 

BLACK collar still available. 

1 hour ago, mjfromga said:

Thanks Dawn. The spiked collar is claimed already BTW. 

BLACK collar still available. 

:thumbup2:

Just a heads up... I sent both collars to the user named @Acro

He traded me a book for the first one. 

The second one he was supposed to pay me $7 for the priority since the package was heavy. This was agreed to beforehand. I sent him the package and he acknowledged receipt. He never paid me anything and disappeared from the forum. I messaged him to remind him over a month ago, but never got a reply. 

I'm not sure why he did this or what the deal is, but felt the need to mention this in case he decides to make this a habit. I've gotten items from him before with no trouble but it's always been him offering and me paying. When it was the other way around, he disappeared. 

Maybe he's had something legitimate that kept him from replying but there it goes....

Thats strange. Acro has always been really honest and legitimate 

Thanks for letting us know Myra. 

Woah!  I am here!!!!

I just send a PM to you mjfromga before I saw this thread. 

I have been away for a while, but I came on to see what I've missed.  I totally forgot about getting you that payment and I am sorry for doing so.  Please respond to my PM so we can take care of this.  I'm still one of the good ones, I just got busy with life outside of the forum!  I hope you understand.

Edited by Acro

Totally understand. No libel intended. Do not worry about the payment. Truly it is no big deal. I hope you've been okay and I've always appreciated how nice you've been.

Hopefully you enjoyed the dog collars. There was literally nothing else I could do with them. Everything is gravy. Nice to see you back. 

Just sent you a PM, it says close to the same thing as below . . .

I owe you the payment, so I'd like to get that to you.  I still have your address so I can get that sent this week.  If you don't want the payment, I'll post a 'give-away' and use that owed money to pay the member's shipping.  Let me know what you'd like, and I'll get that going.

I am absolutely fine with another member getting something they need with the money. But you can do whatever you think is best :)

mjfromga,

The $$$ was put in the mail today!  :D

Please let me (and this thread) know when it arrives.

Talk to you then.  ;) 

Edited by Acro

All is well. He had just forgotten a wee bit. Received full payment :)

I always make sure deals I work end up happy!!  :D

Again, sorry I forgot, life just got distracting.

And to remind everyone, I still have 100% positive (flawless) reviews!  Check it out:  https://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/topic/94469-positive-review-of-acro/

Edited by Acro