No dorsol fin typee

waya

Ranchu, Lionhead or type I didn't name?

After getting home I saw the receipt said Oranda. I think I did see a tag for them that wasn't the Oranda tag but I can't remember what it was. I'm leaning towards It being a Lionhead but the tag could have still called it a Ranchu.

Sorry about the bad picture my flash wasn't working and I didn't have much light to work with (didn't think about it till after the fact).

20170303_171314.jpg

Thank you that's what I was thinking but was so unsure as I was only going off pictures and info I read can't always trust them as people do post under wrong names at times. She's a little odd ball missing a pectoral fin. Hope that doesn't speak for bad over all health.

I didn't mean her health like her ability to live with one fin but more about if she has any hidden problems. Like you don't really want to buy a fish with fin rot or ich as there maybe more wrong with it. If she was juts born this way no big deal. If it got bit or somehow lost in shipping again not to worried. All of her other fins and scales look fine but seeing a few that didn't just makes me worried she may just not be showing problems yet. I have problems with goldfish from the place and some of them they got in didn't look the best. They had just got them in so they just got out of the shipping bag. Just not the best place and time(from shipping to store tank only to be dipped right back out to come home) to get a goldfish. Last fish I got from there was a moor I asked for a id on with a messed up tail. He didn't really look or act wrong ate finebut died after a few days. I've got other fish from there and they do fine so thinking it may just be the goldfish supplier. 1 time I saw them have lionheads tho.

• 2 weeks later...