Sign in to follow this  
koko

Zechariah and Goldfish

3 hours ago, Anorea said:

Awww!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

:D

Shannon and TD, 

Glad you're back in the goldfish arena after the tragic raccoon/pond incident. And Justine leads the way.

Edited by mysterygirl

7 hours ago, mysterygirl said:

Shannon and TD, 

Glad you're back in the goldfish arena after the tragic raccoon/pond incident. And Justine leads the way.

I loved my Mollies but they where getting out of control and I missed the simplicity of the goldfish compared to mollies :) Im glad to be back :) 

How are the Goldfish doing Koko?

3 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

How are the Goldfish doing Koko?

Getting fat. Im really surprised just how little they feed those guys there. Goldfish was so skinny, now is plump like I like a Lionchu :teehee 

1 hour ago, koko said:

Getting fat. Im really surprised just how little they feed those guys there. Goldfish was so skinny, now is plump like I like a Lionchu :teehee 

Skinny is out :thumbdown Plump is in. :thumbup2:

2 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

Skinny is out :thumbdown Plump is in. :thumbup2:

Puff up puff up they hate that :rofl

Glad to see you got goldies. I got a black moor right around the time you did too. I've wanted one for ages. Mine is deeper bodied because I love deep bodied fish but Moors are so cute. Hopefully these get big and strong and do great. :)

large.GEDC0085.JPG.40e8b0d8ebb7480467e604b0c9d60358.JPG

Oh and yours is a boy to MJ I think mine is a girl... I have had three sets of eggs sprayed around my tank since I got them both... :o 

13 minutes ago, koko said:

Oh and yours is a boy to MJ I think mine is a girl... I have had three sets of eggs sprayed around my tank since I got them both... :o 

Yes mine turned out to be a boy. I had no idea when I got him that he was a boy. I named him Charles because I just thought that name suited him and he turned out to be a boy. Lol finally got a name right.

Eggies. Were they fertilized? You might have two girlies just releasing eggies. I ended up with a LOT of boys.

Confirmed as boys are Charles, Citrine, Robin, Callisto, Patiska, Ulliri, Malina, Kirsche, Omen, and Tarako. 

1 minute ago, mjfromga said:

Yes mine turned out to be a boy. I had no idea when I got him that he was a boy. I named him Charles because I just thought that name suited him and he turned out to be a boy. Lol finally got a name right.

:lol 

Eggies. Were they fertilized? You might have two girlies just releasing eggies. I ended up with a LOT of boys.

Nope they weren't. Just clear little things... I think it was Goldfish that did it. She has gotten so big she eats a whole blood worm cube by her self :o 

Confirmed as boys are Charles, Citrine, Robin, Callisto, Patiska, Ulliri, Malina, Kirsche, Omen, and Tarako. 

I seem to be getting girls lately :)