A Trio of Butterflies

• Helper

So it wasn't my intention to get any new fish for quite a while...but since I lost Watson and Wilbur I decided two more couldn't hurt...but then I fell in love with a third while picking up the two I had reserved for me. They will most likely end up out in the pond after their QT, though I wish I could have them in a tank, both my tanks are stocked fully now :P  But I'm sure they will look amazing from top view too!

3dhI7sg.jpgoMbJGDc.jpgjKanjKs.jpgdgz1jMn.jpg65pKzSo.jpg6wjIuii.jpg2NoIAtC.jpgSZra1Br.jpg4oK4IoS.jpgTJ9Uep4.jpgVgK5VzA.jpgQV5NEzE.jpgpSKdcUG.jpgaQAB1nk.jpgk9zWAyY.jpgV9wj1k5.jpgdueUxME.jpgfvqzWvu.jpg

Since I gave them all boy names they are probably all girls :rofl But that's ok. I've given up on giving my fish names to match their genders, I figure they don't know anyway :P

If anyone recognizes where the names are from I'll love you :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Helper

Thanks guys.

Unfortunately both Chase and Link are Pineconing :( Chase seems to pick up for a while and then go downhill again and it's really not looking good for Link. I think I'll give him another day or two to start responding to the meds and if he doesn't then will do the right thing for him :( 

• Helper

Thanks guys :( I got home this afternoon to find link had passed away on his own. Chase is very weak but alive at the moment. Rhett still looks good but he is getting the treatment anyway because I'm unsure if I saw very slight scale lifting.

I messaged the owner of the store to let him know and he was very sympathetic and offered med advice and was thankful I let him know so he could keep an eye on the rest of his stock.  No offers of refund or anything though.

My friend had had a bad experience with fish from this store before but after the last few she got were great and the last two I got from there were great I thought it would be ok but seems he is still having problems

• Helper

I'm going to finish the meds with her just incase anyway...once the meds are finished I'll keep her in just clean water for a week or two and then restart my usual QT procedure..I hope she stays well, it's going to be a long QT Period for her

(Yes I'm 99% sure Rhett is a girl lol)