Sign in to follow this  
mjfromga

Small wonky driftwood

Ordered a piece of driftwood for a small tub. The one they sent me is oddly shaped and I 100% hate it. Have NOT put it in any water yet.

Want to trade for anything of use.

Small plastic plants, maybe unwanted extra fish food (have 13 babies currently, no such thing as too much). Anything you have extra that may help my babies.

Please be something you DON'T NEED, I definitely don't want to take anything you have use for!

I'd prefer a trade, but if it doesn't work, I ask $3.00 to cover shipping and I will just give it away. Thanks to anybody interested :)

Pictured beside soda can for size reference.

post-25299-0-84428000-1480819159_thumb.j

Edited by mjfromga

Nope! From China. They said size and shape is random. Just turned out not to be to my liking. Was cheap, so not even charging anything for it if someone would want it. Just shipping.

Edited by mjfromga

Hi Myra. Aquarium Design Group has GORGEOUS driftwood. You just tell them what size tank you have and what your looking for and they will pick something out for you and send picture's to you.

Hi Myra. Aquarium Design Group has GORGEOUS driftwood. You just tell them what size tank you have and what your looking for and they will pick something out for you and send picture's to you.

Now that is Wood service I tell ya :)

Now that is Wood service I tell ya :)

I know where to get the wood!!!!!!   :teehee

Thanks! It was just decoration and I'm not willing to pay a lot so I'll just pass on driftwood.

Thanks! It was just decoration and I'm not willing to pay a lot so I'll just pass on driftwood.

you pass on Wood :yikes lol JK

How can you pass on wood???   :SmackBottom:

LOL! I'll pass on DRIFTWOOD. Get it right. Still like other kinds of wood. ROTFL!

(Haha omg we need to stop)

LOL! I'll pass on DRIFTWOOD. Get it right. Still like other kinds of wood. ROTFL!

Everytime we talk about driftwood we get naughty!!!!!!!

Lol! As well you should! I actually love that I made this thread. The laughs were worth the Chinese junk driftwood that I hate.

Thats cause its hard on all of us :tomuch:

Thats cause its hard on all of us :tomuch:

The harder the better!!!!  :thumbup2:

Lol! Seriously you guys are going to make MorgansMiracles pass out entirely. She's still in high school. ROTFL!

Lol! Seriously you guys are going to make MorgansMiracles pass out entirely. She's still in high school. ROTFL!

I will behave!!!!!   :D

I will behave!!!!! :D

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

If you have a park, local creek or forest nearby, you can always collect your own wood. Look for pieces that are long dead. Being able to identify wood types is good, but not entirely essential. You'll find the majority of hardwoods are safe to use if they've been dead for a while and dried out. A general, albeit not entirely fool proof testing method, is to jab your finger nail into it. If leaves an indentation or goes in, it's probably a softwood.

Edited by dan in aus

Ordered a piece of driftwood for a small tub. The one they sent me is oddly shaped and I 100% hate it. Have NOT put it in any water yet.

Want to trade for anything of use.

Small plastic plants, maybe unwanted extra fish food (have 13 babies currently, no such thing as too much). Anything you have extra that may help my babies.

Please be something you DON'T NEED, I definitely don't want to take anything you have use for!

I'd prefer a trade, but if it doesn't work, I ask $3.00 to cover shipping and I will just give it away. Thanks to anybody interested :)

Pictured beside soda can for size reference.

My son has been wanting a piece of driftwood for his betta tank. It looks like it will fit. If you still have it I will take it.

I have various odd sizes of filter sponge that would work on a hob (I don't have a hob) and a little left over unused Seachem matrix. Old plastic plants but most I think have come off their bases (I can fix with a dab of silicone though). Prob other stuff in my box o'aquarium stuff. Any of that interest you?

Edited by Butterfly

Sending PM - I still have it. Still unused in bag it came in.

Claimed?

Good. 

The impulse side of my mind wanted that piece, but I really don't need any more.  :D

Finally got it set up in my sons tank. Nice fit. Thank you again.

c9e79ddf16a6dd733dde6fbe00cd9be3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk