Sign in to follow this  
Cohazard

Petsmart Black Friday sale is lit!

Heads up goldfish nerds!

Petsmart has some really good Black Friday sales online right now.

50% off 120, 125g, and 150g tanks (other sizes too), plus 15% off for in store pick up.

50% off fluval FX4 and FX6 filters.

I grabbed a 150g tall tank with stand for $335, and got four FX6 at $183, with tax.

Wow!! Great sales. :nana

Thanks for letting us know!!!!   :redbanana:

Oh man I wish I had room for another tank... WOOOT! great sale :)

Bah! Still don't have hundreds of $$ laying around for tanks. Wish I did, though!

Bah! Still don't have hundreds of $$ laying around for tanks. Wish I did, though!

I hear ya there. :)

I'm working today for OT to afford the splurge lol

Well it's my mandatory holiday at the office but I'll be putting in extra hours every week for a while

I'm working today for OT to afford the splurge lol

Well it's my mandatory holiday at the office but I'll be putting in extra hours every week for a while

Best time of the year for OT :teehee

That's a great sale! I don't need anything and am actually downsizing tanks, though, so no taking advantage of it this year.

Edited by Arctic Mama

Heads up goldfish nerds!

Petsmart has some really good Black Friday sales online right now.

50% off 120, 125g, and 150g tanks (other sizes too), plus 15% off for in store pick up.

50% off fluval FX4 and FX6 filters.

I grabbed a 150g tall tank with stand for $335, and got four FX6 at $183, with tax.

Wow. Lucky you. Are these gonna be shipped to you or store pick up? I woke up at 3am today and remeber the petsmart fx6 deal. Sadly none was available for shipping. Found 2 stores 30+ miles from me with stock (one each). Ordered one for pickup and still awaiting confirmation. Doubtful because someone might come in the store tomorrow at 7am and pick the fx6 up before store crew can set it aside.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Wow. Lucky you. Are these gonna be shipped to you or store pick up? I woke up at 3am today and remeber the petsmart fx6 deal. Sadly none was available for shipping. Found 2 stores 30+ miles from me with stock (one each). Ordered one for pickup and still awaiting confirmation. Doubtful because someone might come in the store tomorrow at 7am and pick the fx6 up before store crew can set it aside.

I ordered in store pick up, and had to order from two different stores because the location closest to me only had two.

I hope the employees pull the Black Friday orders before the doors open. That would be fairly annoying to have to wait for a new shipment.

I checked the site and can't find them in stock at any of the local stores.

Good luck on your order.

I ordered in store pick up, and had to order from two different stores because the location closest to me only had two.

I hope the employees pull the Black Friday orders before the doors open. That would be fairly annoying to have to wait for a new shipment.

I checked the site and can't find them in stock at any of the local stores.

Good luck on your order.

Yeah man, that was the only one of my list this year. I hope we both get lucky.

I cross my fingers for you. I ordered online for in store pickup once at Petsmart for a sale. I got confirmation of purchase and then a few hours later they sent me a cancellation of purchase due to limited stock! I was so mad. Good luck!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got confirmation emails that the items are ready for pick up, so it seems the employees were smart and set aside the online orders before they open the doors. I'm super relieved.

Gonna be a long day of swapping out all my XP3 filters for the fluvals. Might just find the time for a beer or two, and some fish photography. :)

I just got confirmation emails that the items are ready for pick up, so it seems the employees were smart and set aside the online orders before they open the doors. I'm super relieved.

Gonna be a long day of swapping out all my XP3 filters for the fluvals. Might just find the time for a beer or two, and some fish photography. :)

yeah for a new filter :panana

Thanks for the positive vibes. We got our in-store pick up. Man, this filter is a beast. I know what I'm gonna spend my saturday on.

Backstory: I was anxious when I read Serg's update on him getting confirmation. It was way past 7am and still no word regarding my order.

Confirmation email arrived 720am, and I was out the door. Drove 28 miles one-way to the store. I was about to enter the store and there was this gentleman with an FX6 on his cart going out the store. I started to panic, all that effort for nothing.

I was greeted by a friendly associate at the front, turns out he was the manager. Told him I have a pick up. He grabbed his tablet and it took him some time to see my order. That was the longest 5 minutes of my life, deep inside I was thinking of what to do if there was no FX6 left for me.

He motioned for me to follow him. There, waiting for me in a cordoned area was my FX6. There were like 5 of those 120+gallon and stand combos in there, some small fish stuff and tons of dog and cat thingys.

I was so happy I almost kissed the manager. Took the FX6 to my car and went back to check what else was in the store. Went straight to the fish section and I saw 2 more FX6 on the shelf.

I can't help but smile and thank the God's for my luck this day. And no, I did not get any of the 2 FX6 in the shelf. So if you're in L.A. and looking for one, give the El Segundo store a call.

What a day.

Happy for you brutha! Sorry you had to stress I would've been the same way in your shoes haha

Happy for you brutha! Sorry you had to stress I would've been the same way in your shoes haha

No worries Serg, I have always been like this. I used to make a few side bucks of ebay so I was really into clearance and fire sales. Since my OCD was causing me stress, I stopped selling so I dont have to hunt for stuff.

I really appreciate the positive vibes our fish and the goldfish community gives me.

That's what's up! #goldfishunion haha

Dude I would have had the same thoughts going through that. WOW.. but you got it :panana

I looked at that too, but it's a little overkill for a 65 gallon. However, I did just pick up a fluval 406 from Big Al's pets for $150 + free shipping. YAY!

Glad you were able to get the fx6, what a great price. I saw one in my LFS and couldn't believe how big it was :yikes

I checked this out, there was a marineland canister filter for practically 50% off, though it didn't have the best reviews online...I ended up heading to Amazon and happened upon a lightning deal for an Aquaclear 60-110 gallon for $63.99 (now at $71.99), which was going for a whopping $110 at Petsmart. 

Edited by Lizzy

I looked at that too, but it's a little overkill for a 65 gallon. However, I did just pick up a fluval 406 from Big Al's pets for $150 + free shipping. YAY!

Glad you were able to get the fx6, what a great price. I saw one in my LFS and couldn't believe how big it was :yikes

Yup it's an overkill even for my 75 gallon. Installed it today and spent the rest of the day tweaking the outflow (observing the fish reaction to the current and then changing the angle of the outplow).

My fish weren't happy at first but I guess they got used to it. Darn thing did not even fit inside my tank stand :).

Oh my and I had a thought that lasted a whole 2 mins of getting one for my 36 gallon tank :o