my many bettas photo dump

AquaAurora

these are all just on 1 floor, there are still more I need to take new photos of!  I'm at 21 bettas atm, 8 girls and 13 males.. I have a problem with will power (lack of) >.>.  All the boys have their own tanks.  Girls are going through qt for sorority, don't worry they get daily water changes.

so spam of photos from the main room's bettas (+ the gold fish room's), I took ~260 photos.. and still some of them are only blurred/out of focus freakin wiggly fish>.<

Midas flare
047_zpsb44ahzg3.jpg

Kudu (formerly Crius)
060_zpstdzssgmx.jpg
Shreduski
063_zpszhydengj.jpg
065_zpskw7y4jz8.jpg

Still unnamed new male
078_zpskge9o3jr.jpg

Antaeus flaring
086_zpsb0qfpyqy.jpg

Ajax
090_zpsplpke3ed.jpg

Ciel
107_zpsqytnbdsf.jpg

Papillon
111_zpsqemsnra3.jpg

Sorority girls
first batch I bought
126_zpsntcdrrwz.jpg
133_zpsfbtypbjq.jpg

171_zpsdn98trsj.jpg
182_zpsojgdziwc.jpg

116_zpsqgezlsn8.jpg
120_zpsrfivtqjr.jpg

Pheonix's fins are all healed up (had bad fin rot when i bought her)
197_zpsb0kbtbyc.jpg
205_zpswhvonchx.jpg

2nd batch (starting with lil' miss I won't [censor] eat anything-she finally ate blood worms yesterday after 2+ weeks of being stubborn and refusing food, still refuses pellets)
239_zpstmpbjhgz.jpg
236_zpsfhgeib3z.jpg
235_zpswrzjlbuj.jpg

244_zpsmibioeoz.jpg
252_zpswdqc6khh.jpg

'pheonix's fins are all healed up!
135_zps1gdd6txm.jpg
144_zpsxrmo7f9f.jpg

And the most recent 2
155_zpsx8ibadfn.jpg
168_zpshjxoxwkp.jpg

217_zpsdlod9sm8.jpg
221_zps4gsj4dyh.jpg
013_zpsszhht3mv.jpg
005_zps32cj4ku8.jpg

Edited by AquaAurora

Love the dump title :rofl

Ummmmm, do you like bettas :tomuch:

Ok, seriously! They are fabulous :heart fav is white female! Can we name her pearl or Opal? :nana

• Supporter

Wow that's a lot of bettas!! I need to search and see if you have any threads of your tanks posted, as they look pretty impressive as well. Looking forward to updates of the sorority tank. 

:teehee I love your Bettas! So many :teehee

Thank you ^^ more photos to come (maybe next week) the the other 5 bettas in the office.

Wow :o I have just got down to 2 tanks don't make me set up more for Bettas :D

But they're so lovely and each one is unique (besides coloration also in personality) and they're great for nano (under 10g) and pico (under 3g) planted tanks as they don't destroy plants!  They're not messy fish so a well planted tank -once cycled- doesn't water changes that often (maybe once a month or less for some of them) unless you keep snails in there.  Also add nice movement and activity to a planted tank.

Love the dump title :rofl

Ummmmm, do you like bettas :tomuch:

Ok, seriously! They are fabulous :heart fav is white female! Can we name her pearl or Opal? :nana

*very serious business face* Yes.  Yes I do.  

I am addicted!

Thank you, and I was thinking about those names actually. 

WOW so many bettas! They are all beautiful! I love the all red one and the stubborn one :rofl They are all stunning though!

Thank you ^^ The all red one (Phoenix) is a sassy little thing-if I stick my finger just above the water she'll repeatedly attack it.  Its not a trying to get food action, she's well behaved at feeding time and waits for pellets to hit the water before she lunges.

apparently there is a limit to how many posts I can quote.  And sorry i meant for this thread o go in the photos sub section but managed to derp that.

Its like it rains betta's there :rofl

*does that wiggly finger hand motion for 'raining down action'* ^^

Wow that's a lot of bettas!! I need to search and see if you have any threads of your tanks posted, as they look pretty impressive as well. Looking forward to updates of the sorority tank. 

Sadly only 2 of them are shown in my blog on this forum they're in pond pots in the 75gs fish room... well 3 if you see the first photos of Kudu when he came home but he moved to another tanks when one of my old boys passed. 

I'm on a bettafish specific forum and a plantedtank specific forum that I have journal with the bettas in (same user name or Aqua Aurora (space in name)and acatar).  I can post photos of their tanks in this thread once I get everyone pictures up.

Gorgeous Betta's.

Thank you.

A lot of lovely betta's. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you and happy to share ^^

Edited by AquaAurora

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2016 at 10:46 AM, shellbell4ever said:

WOW!!!

^^

On 1/3/2017 at 11:41 PM, Planted said:

Love that yellow one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.  She's a yellow 'koi' (semi stable marble) halfmoon plakat female

On 1/21/2017 at 10:01 PM, Speckles said:

They are all amazing emoji847.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you ^^

7 hours ago, Shahbazin said:

Terrific photos! I need more bettas....

Thank you ^^, be careful! they're addictive!!

I actually have some more bettas since these were taken >.> gotta get good photos of them.  Also the girls are in the sorority and all doing well, will try to update with non blur shots... eventually ^^'