Goldeen and Seaking join the main tank

FishyMandy

• Helper

They passed their QT with flying colours and are now happy in the main tank. They are loving the space and sifting through the sand

If you don't remember, Seaking is the darker one and Goldeen is lighter. They were advertised and sold as Ryukins and while I think Seaking looks ryukin-ish I think Goldeen was just a pricey fantail :rofl

AejeYGV.jpg

RFdkms3.jpg

tQZjcFp.jpg

kCkqKdG.jpg

Us01fGA.jpg

5gcfNFE.jpg

Ivdytjq.jpg

wojLaRK.jpg

LiZVEYx.jpg

LMAi7ne.jpg

svPbpGb.jpg

kNP5iDw.jpg

G1ajK0z.jpg

1jyVmvP.jpg

dLpT4F5.jpg

RFwQ0H3.jpg

RBlppKg.jpg

vVTpVFW.jpg

rgKEzx7.jpg

3y6okEZ.jpg

They both look like fantails to me. The light one is 100% fantail, back totally flat. Darker one may have some Ryukin left, but he looks fairly large so I think he won't get a true hump, so more of a stout bodied fantail. Their dorsals just scream fantail to me, as well. Great looking babies. Love a calico.

• Supporter

They're beautiful fish! I have a hard time deciding which one I like more. I look at one of them and think, "oh that one is the best" and then I move to the next picture and change my mind. :teehee  I'm glad QT went well and they are happy and healthy. Congratulations. :)

• Helper

Thanks everyone!

Seaking is definitely more "pointier" then my other fantails. I asked for ryukins when I bought them so n its a bit disappointing but ultimately I loved their patterning and personalities so thats ok :)

At least one of these will end up entered in POTW!