Possible Sticker Fund

koko

• Admin

Im wondering if everyone would like to try and help us get bumper stickers...

Im looking at about $43 for the batch of them 25

post-1-0-89760100-1476317359_thumb.png

My idea if we can have help :)

• Admin

Awesome guys... The idea here is if we can pitch in and buy them, then I will send each of you that has help one and then the left overs for giveaways.

• Admin

I can help a little, even though I'd have preferred a Ryukin on the front rather than a Googly fish.

:P that Googly fish was one of my first fish named Radar.... Well he was TD's fish :)

Awesome guys... The idea here is if we can pitch in and buy them, then I will send each of you that has help one and then the left overs for giveaways.

Sounds like a good idea to me :nana

• Admin

I can probably contribute a few dollars. Is there a specific amount that each person needs to give?

Well Im thinking min $3.00 if more than it will help cover the cost of getting them. :) plus the shipping of them :)

I'm in for a bumper sticker, but I'm still holding out hope for stickers or magnets that I can hand out to kids. [emoji1] It gets a little embarrassing, having my family bodily remove me from the fish section when I spot people buying goldfish.