Sign in to follow this  
AquaAurora

Live Plants: Flame moss + free water sprite and/or riccia

Selling off a large helping of flame moss.  This is a vertical growing slightly wavy moss.  Typically its sold in gold ball size portions, this is several golf balls worth.

Does well in low light but also in medium or high.  Not ferts demanding, great for attaching to driftwood.  If you want tips on tieing down moss just ask.

$10 for all the moss, $7 for small flat rate priority box.

033_zpsjw2rsnfd.jpg

Flame moss pre-trim in tank(behind the water sprite):

0041_zpsqcf18mjv.jpg

004_zpsbkhwghyf.jpg

Free Extras:

I can include as much water sprite as I can cram into the small flat rate box along with the flame moss.

I also have a roughly 9"x5" mat of riccia (floating plant, does not form roots, great for betta tanks).

035_zps8l9iccjf.jpg

disclaimer: water sprite may have diatoms aka brown algae.

Only shipping in continental US, only taking  PayPal payment.  PM me for faster response.

Edited by AquaAurora

AA, I sent you a PM.

That fish bowl is beautiful!  I have a 2gal (? 8 plus inches tall, 31 inches circumference at widest point) that I would love to do the same thing with, maybe set in a North facing window.  A low light plant would be great! 

Are you using a bubbler in there? Water volume rating?

What is the broad leaf in the foreground? Do you ever sell that too?

Thanks!

Distaff

Edited by Distaff

AA, I sent you a PM.

That fish bowl is beautiful!  I have a 2gal (? 8 plus inches tall, 31 inches circumference at widest point) that I would love to do the same thing with, maybe set in a North facing window.  A low light plant would be great! 

Are you using a bubbler in there? Water volume rating?

What is the broad leaf in the foreground? Do you ever sell that too?

Thanks!

Distaff

replied to your pm ^^

My tank is a ~ 8g "jumbo bubble bowl" (found on amazon and ebay, costs a fortune to ship x.x ) its about 16" tall.

I use an air pump run sponge filter hidden behind plants.

The wider leaved plant (light colored) is Nymphoides sp Taiwan- a small leafed aquatic lilly plant.  I do occasionally sell it but currently non available for sale.  Should have some within a month.  They're pretty prolific-makes babies off its main leaves you can pinch of and plant, and trimmed stems can grow roots and be replanted.