An Itsy Bitsy Comet

• Supporter

So my new bedroom tank can house 4 fish rather than the 2 I had originally planned for :o 

So my mum wanted to pick out a fish for it...she usually can get a little frustrated with all my tanks so I was happy to let her pick one and have one to call her own..even though I do all the work for it :P

Anyway I was going to pick one out as well but I didn't see any I really liked. Mum did though.

This is the little one she chose, she has named her Pinky :P

IC53JW1.jpg

1MeULug.jpg

39EVPYc.jpg

She is only about 1.5 - 2 inches long. Very tiny and cute

• Supporter

She might be a common! They sell them as "golden comets" though because of their yellow colour.  Will have to see how she develops as she grows!  I used to have one years ago, that was a bit bigger than this girl. This was her

zooming_treasure_by_tamedwhiskers-d39a32

treasure_bubbles_by_tamedwhiskers-d3lcyn

So she had a pretty short round tail as well. 

• Supporter

I don't know how you get your pictures so clear, but i am totally gonna hire you to come photograph mine! Pinky is looking great :)

Haha thanks! are you going to pay my airfares too?! :rofl
Maybe one way [emoji39]

But then how will I get home?! I'll just have to live with you :o Which means all my babies will have to come too :rofl

I don't know how you get your pictures so clear, but i am totally gonna hire you to come photograph mine! Pinky is looking great :)

Maybe one way [emoji39]

But then how will I get home?! I'll just have to live with you :o Which means all my babies will have to come too :rofl
Eh, i am okay with that. It's a small price to pay for high quality gf photography.

• Supporter

Maybe one way [emoji39]

Eh, i am okay with that. It's a small price to pay for high quality gf photography.

Hahaha Great! :rofl

• 2 weeks later...