Jump to content



Recommended Posts

  • Supporter

Cute. What is that you're feeding them?

They are called Tank Nibblers by Tetra :)  I found them at my LFS, but are also available online:



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...