Sign in to follow this  
amoonklein

120 Update

Huck joined the rest of the crew in the 120 gallon over the weekend.   :nana  I figured I'd use this as an opportunity to take a few videos of everyone cruising around since it's been a while from my last update.

The lighting in the tank is terrible right now.  I took quite a few videos and these were the best of the bunch:

And one from this morning since they were all eagerly awaiting breakfast

Thanks for looking.

Very clean tank. Great looking fish.

Very clean tank. Great looking fish.

Thanks, Hidr.  Hoping to eventually get some plants to spruce things up a bit... it's a work in progress but the goldfish don't seem to mind  :D

Beautiful tank and Goldfish!!!!!

Beautiful tank and Goldfish!!!!!

Thanks, Dawn :D  Hopefully I'll have the inside of the tank looking prettier once the exterior is complete.

Chris here... Oh Allie!!! You water babies are wonderful!!! Love those 1960's bouffants the orandas have!!! Just like they swam off the cover of Vogue... So very cool!!! :happydance

Edited by Chris1251

:thumbup2:

Chris here... Oh Allie!!! You water babies are wonderful!!! Love those 1960's bouffants the orandas have!!! Just like they swam off the cover of Vogue... So very cool!!! :happydance

Hee hee... bouffants!  I love it :D  Hugo's bouffant is outta control and wiggles around so much it looks like it will fall off  :teehee

they're gorgeous!! great so see such a beautiful tank. and sure you can put things in later... but sometimes less is more!  :D

they're gorgeous!! great so see such a beautiful tank. and sure you can put things in later... but sometimes less is more!  :D

Thank you :D  I definitely love the less is more look myself... let's the goldies shine!

Oh Huck what a sweety! The other two Orandas need to join a rock band banana_smiley_39.gif