Sign in to follow this  
waya

Showing off my guys (12 pictures)

In my last post I said I'd upload picture of all my goldies so here they are with a little info on them.

I think most of them are just fantails but if there something different I would like it if you guys could let me know. Thank you

(not counting fins or height, just body width)

This 2 are my 1st 2 this time around however I used to keep goldfish in the past.

#1 BigBoy

He's a male. Bodies only about 3inchs long so far. He only has 3 back tailfins. I love his coloring and hope it stays like it is now and he gets bigger. He also has a really nice personality. He's my favorite goldfish. Looks better in person but not bad photos

BigBoy.jpg

#2 Goldy

He's also a male. Only about 2inchs long tho he looks bigger. He used to always have swim bladder problems but hasn't had a problem in some time. I was told he maybe mixed Ryukin? He's just as fun and nice as BigBoy. No different colors like my others but he is still very eye catching. My 2nd favorite goldfish. He's a very shiny boy. sadly again pictures just cant show him well. The dirty glass in the right picture doesn't help.

Goldy.jpg

#3 Silver

She's my only know female so is sadly by her self for now as my boys wouldn't leave her alone. Hoping one of my babies turn out to be female. She's about 2 1/2inchs.  I think her color is very different. A very shine little bit of this and that. Thinking of rehoming her if I don't end up with a female friend for her. The odd brown dot in the left picture is something on the glass that wont come off.

Silver.jpg

#4 Shorty

He's also a male. About 2inchs. He has a very short tail I haven't seen any others with a tail as short as his. When I 1st got him as a baby he has the front half of his body white and the back orange (with the spots still) it made him look very odd seems to have changed a lot as he is ageing. I used to call him Two Tone. Just look at that little tail lol.

Shorty.jpg

#5 Whitey

Again he just had to be a male. He's the wildest and has the longest fins of them all. About 1 1/2inchs. He doesn't seem to be growing as fast as some of my others. Also thinking of rehoming him as he just doesn't seem to be what I like. He is pretty and I'd miss seeing him but not really his personality. Not the best pictures and his eye is not white like it looks in the right photo.

Whitey.jpg

#6 Blacky

I believe he maybe a male but am not sure yet. Black Moor, also about 1 1/2inchs. I really like him. He has very pretty fins. Sadly my tanks are all black so he gets lost in the back ground. I'd really like to get a friend for him and set them up in a tank with a light backing and white sand so he can stand out. He's tied for my 3rd favorite with bubbles who I got after him. I really really tried but I can't get a picture of this guy to turn out you can kind of see his pretty fins and nice tall dorsal fin. You will just have to my word that he's a nice little fish.

Blacky.jpg

#7 Bubbles

Still young and have no Idea on gender. Telescope goldfish. I'm Kind of hoping for male so he could go in my tank I seem almost every sec of the day with BigBoy and Goldy. I love the coloring and bubble eyes, there just the right size imo. (s)he also loves swimming around. Just a nice fish to watch. Only 1inch so I'll have to see what changes. 

Bubbles.jpg

#8 Capy

Again a young one only about 1inch so I'll have to see about gender and more on personality and (s)he ages. I do love the red caps tho and think its cute there 1 red dot on the dorsal spine but I'm guessing that may go away as (s)he gets older. Again right picture that dot in the glass.

Capy.jpg

#9 Finless

My little odd baby, about 1/2inch. Have no real plans with him/her. I'mm have to make my mind up as (s)he grows

Finless.jpg

#10 Google

This one just looks very odd to me and like Finless just waiting to see what happens as it gets older. Again a telescope but to me the eyes stand out a little to much. also about 1/2inch. Wish he wasn't turning away so much

Google.jpg

#11 Panda

Like the last 3 little 1/2inch baby I'm going to watch for the time being.

Panda.jpg

#12 Spot

Very different coloring again waiting to see how (s)he grows up.

Couldn't get good pictures

Your fish are beautiful! I especially love your calicos.

I used to have a fish named Google. he was one of my original three goldies. Miss him lots :heart

I love your guys too! My favourite is bubbles and Google. So sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your Goldfish are beautiful!!!!

So cute! The gold one is a Ryukin. He's my fave.

Chris here... Lots of water babies!!! They are all very cool!!! :clapping:

Beautiful fish!!!

:goodjob

@FishyMandy

Thank you,

Sorry your little Google it always sucks to lose a pet. Sadly with the lifespan of a lot of them it’s bound to happen, most of the time way to soon.

@Speckles

Thank you,

I also really like Bubbles can’t believe how fast he has become one of my favorites. Google was at the store with Bubbles (maybe siblings) but I didn’t get him till a week or 2 later so I’m still getting to know Google. Bubbles was the same size as Google as well but now he’s double the size. It’s surprising how much faster they grow with dayly or by daily water changes then in fish stores tanks.

@mjfromga

Thank you,

And thank you for confirming that. I got him (Goldy) and BigBoy at the same time as fantails, but he has more of a hump to his back and an over all rounder body then BigBoy. I had a few people say he maybe a Ryukin but till now no one really confirmed it.

@Chris1251

Hi Chris and thank you.

@DawnMichele, figers, Koko

Thank you,

Your fishies are very pretty! Thanks for e pictures :)

The calicos are my favorite! I recently lost a calico tele. I miss her. It's nice seeing yours :heart

Thank you Flipper

I do have a lot of calicos don't I. I can't seem to help it they are all so different. Think they're my favorite color because of how different they all look. That's not saying I couldn't tell my Goldy or Blacky from like fish as I'm guessing I could but all calicos are just so different and interesting never the same spot in the same place.

Sorry to hear about your little one.

Edited by waya

I think they're each great in their own way. What a nice (mostly) calico crew!

Thank you Flipper

I do have a lot of calicos don't I. I can't seem to help it they are all so different. Think they're my favorite color because of how different they all look. That's not saying I couldn't tell my Goldy or Blacky from like fish as I'm guessing I could but all calicos are just so different and interesting never the same spot in the same place.

Sorry to hear about your little one.

I couldn't agree more :)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

@Arctic Mama

Thank you

Beautiful fish. I really like bubbles :)

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Lovely goldfish!!

@Daniel E.

Thank you She's one of my top 5 favorites. Sadly it seems like it's a she. I was hoping to have it live with BigBoy and Goldy but that wont work now.

@amoonklein

Thank you

So I got a new pretty ryukin I have to show off. I saw this little one and couldn't leave it.

(S)he's about 1 1/2 inch's atm not counting the tall. (S)he seems to have a little damage on the front of the dorsal fin. Do you think it will heal?

new.jpg

I also got this little one to me it looks like a oranda. It's missing the anal fin and I don't see that growing back so it make him/her look odd.

or.jpg

And my 2 comets that I didn't post earlier. 
The one on the right was really beat up as a baby(2 inchs at most). Had the middle of his tall missing and you can see were he had a wound on the middle of his side. Not sure how he got all the damage but was fond stuck to a pump. I didn't think he was going to make it but took him and got him better again hes now about 5 1/2 inchs. One on the left was got with him they started around the same size as babies and still are. They look a lot better then the pictures make them look.

cornet.jpg