Looking for urgent help finding resources to sell/re-home some expensive fancy goldfish

Moonshayde

They are amazing. I have never had such friendly, energetic goldfish before. I really love these guys and just don't want to see them go to someone who can't properly look after them :(

Lets hope I can figure something out. I might reach out to my local fish store. They are family owned and awesome. Maybe they can point me in the right direction also

I have tomorrow off from work. Maybe we can work something out?

Aaah so sorry I missed your message! How much would you be willing to pay for the fish? I was selling them at $280 for all

Given the 5 hour round trip drive time and current time of day I could do $100 if I had to do all the driving. If we could meet somewhere in the middle I could do more. Like $160. I totally understand if that is not enough. I won't be offended if it doesn't work for you.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are amazing. I have never had such friendly, energetic goldfish before. I really love these guys and just don't want to see them go to someone who can't properly look after them :(

Lets hope I can figure something out. I might reach out to my local fish store. They are family owned and awesome. Maybe they can point me in the right direction also

Aaah so sorry I missed your message! How much would you be willing to pay for the fish? I was selling them at $280 for all

Given the 5 hour round trip drive time and current time of day I could do $100 if I had to do all the driving. If we could meet somewhere in the middle I could do more. Like $160. I totally understand if that is not enough. I won't be offended if it doesn't work for you.

Hey DieselPower, how to I take this to a private messaging? I cant figure it out...

Hey DieselPower, how to I take this to a private messaging? I cant figure it out...

I tried to message you but it says you can't use pm yet.

Edited by fantailfan1
Removed DP's phone number :donthit:

I hope the fish go to DieselPlower. He is very experienced and he will do right by them, I'm sure.

Oh I am so glad. He is actually on his way. Hard not knowing anything about people and just taking a chance. This post made me feel better thanks!!

:hi

Edited the post to remove your phone number, DP.  Did all you girls get that before I deleted it?!  :tomuch:

:o  I didn't write it down.  :o

Anyway, in the future if you need to PM someone who can't yet use the PM system, I believe if you contact Koko she can make it happen . . .  Or if you need to post right away, then do what you did then PM any mod that is online at the time to remove it once the OP has the info.  Unless you don't mind your phone # being on a public forum.  :blink:

They are stunning fish, and in good hands. I'm sorry you had to let them go, but for better things and in trust!

• Admin

I"m gonna be good and not even comment on the "good hands" . . . . :rofl

Sorry Koko.  I should've taken a screen shot for ya.   :donthit:

:wa lol

Might as well...

1698e138afd4eee698fa69e695a9c252.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

WOW that is a handsome fish ..... Oh wait thats DP.. I need my glasses :tomuch: