Sign in to follow this  
koko

Fake Plants

I was wondering if anyone has some fake plants they want to sell? I would love two more for my mollies tall ones :)

I have a ton of fake plants!!!!! I would be more than happy to send you some!!!!! 

Tell me what size and color and I can look for you tomorrow if that would be OK.

Tell me what size and color and I can look for you tomorrow if that would be OK.

WOW :)

Well just colorful and tall its a 36 gallon bow front hun.. :) Silk if you have some :)

Oh and I forgot to say... they cant have medal in them.. I bought one and it had part of the fake plant going to the bottom and I didnt see it was exposed so it rusted in my tank. I got a rust ring at the bottom :o

IM sorry I don't have any silk. I have mostly green ones. I do have one that is red and green. 

IM sorry I don't have any silk. I have mostly green ones. I do have one that is red and green. 

Thats okay hun.... Green ones are cool too :)

do they have metal in them like you can bend the plant and it will stay some what.. Sorry Im being picky :(

If you look at my tank that is in TOTMC. I have an extra one of the plant's that I have in the corner of the tank. I have one of those huge Bamboo plant's by Marineland that goes all over the tank.

Edited by DawnMichele

Most of them have bases and are free flowing. 

Why don't you tell me how many you need and tomorrow I will go through my collection and put some together for you.

If you look at my tank that is in TOTMC. I have an extra one of the plant's that I have in the corner of the tank. I have one of those huge Bamboo plant's by Marineland that goes all over the tank.

If you got an extra of the one in that tank, that would be AWESOME and all Ill really need.. looks big and full.

Why don't you tell me how many you need and tomorrow I will go through my collection and put some together for you.

that big one would do it... just need to fill a space in there that had a 4 stem plant and went almost all the way up :)

That one of yours you talked about sounds great :)

If you got an extra of the one in that tank, that would be AWESOME and all Ill really need.. looks big and full.

I do. Its still in the package. Its a beautiful plant. You will love it. PM me your address please and I can get it out to you Tuesday if thats ok.

I have a couple small plastic ones that are blue and purple, they're about 3.5" tall. I can try to take a picture tomorrow if you're interested. 

The only ones I have leftover have those crappy plastic bases that have to be buried. They're also not large. :(

WOW :)

Well just colorful and tall its a 36 gallon bow front hun.. :) Silk if you have some :)

Oh and I forgot to say... they cant have medal in them.. I bought one and it had part of the fake plant going to the bottom and I didnt see it was exposed so it rusted in my tank. I got a rust ring at the bottom :o

Sorry you had a metal issue.  If you notice fake decor with exposed metal prior to getting them wet you can cover the metal in either super glue or silicone (GE I door and window is the most used in aquariums but any silicone that does not have anti mold/mildew additives works) let cure 48 hours and you're good.

I did this with silk plants that had a lava rock like base I wanted to use for a betta (base would shred fins), covered based in silicone (applies with a medical glove) betta fins are only damaged because he's a tail biter now, not from decor (he's a half moon double tail (read heavy fins) and wants to be a plakat)

Edited by AquaAurora

plant_zpsluvhrpiu.jpg

plant1_zpshb5j7kru.jpg

Thank you so much Dawn that was exactly what I wanted :panana

you made my year :thumbs:

Most of them have bases and are free flowing.

Dawn, I'd buy the Bamboo plant from you if you have it. I've always wanted one. How much would you ask for it?

It looks GREAT Koko!!!!!   :redbanana:   :redbanana:   :redbanana: IM so glad you like it!!!!!!