Unboxing Video of my Dandy Oranda Kirin Tele

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol her eating is funny, she can't see at all! So adorbsss.

I know. I feel bad for her, but she definitely knows there's food in there ;) poor tele

I rewatched your vids and it strikes me at how different calicoes can be from eachother. My calico butterfly tele looks nothing like yours or Mandy's. She is little and orange based-- but still a calico. It just amazes me, all the endless variety even among the same type and breed. [emoji178]

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

• Supporter

Aww look at all those eggers! Wish Jasmine would give me confirmation of gender :rofl

She is so beautiful! I still can't get over how similar her and Jasmine are, and I loved your unboxing video :P

I can't wait to see more of her :D

PS Sorry my first reply wasn't very enthuastic :P I saw you say you were excited for me to see and wanted to post but I was feeling like hell and was pretty much sleep typing lol

I got a tiny telescope baby and he's such a BULLY. I thought telescopes were placid fish that can't see. He sees fine and grabs plenty of food and I spotted him nipping fins. BAD FISH.

Googs became blind once he got older. I'm not sure if all teles do that though? :idont

I had to rehome a previous Tele because he was a bully and an additional tank wasn't possible. I suppose they all have their own characters :)

Eggies! :nana

Aww, I wish they could meet up. I want some baby Googs!

She eats exactly how Googles eats, except he has his tummy fully on the floor.

I think it's fine because it's slows their eating down and gives them something to focus on. Don't feel bad for her, she'll find all the foods soon enough :)

Edited by Black

I rewatched your vids and it strikes me at how different calicoes can be from eachother. My calico butterfly tele looks nothing like yours or Mandy's. She is little and orange based-- but still a calico. It just amazes me, all the endless variety even among the same type and breed. [emoji178] Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Yes! Calicos can be soooo different! I like blue/grey in calicos. But that a personal preference. But I find there different ness very intriguing :heart

Aww look at all those eggers! Wish Jasmine would give me confirmation of gender :rofl

She is so beautiful! I still can't get over how similar her and Jasmine are, and I loved your unboxing video :P

I can't wait to see more of her :D

PS Sorry my first reply wasn't very enthuastic :P I saw you say you were excited for me to see and wanted to post but I was feeling like hell and was pretty much sleep typing lol

I was so giddy when I saw the eggies :happydance I hope Jasmine does the same for you :lovewhip

I'm off of work the next 2 days so work on more pics for you :teehee

Your earlier reply was very appropriately enthusiastic :rofl I'm not judging :) I hope you feel better :hug drink lots of water!

I got a tiny telescope baby and he's such a BULLY. I thought telescopes were placid fish that can't see. He sees fine and grabs plenty of food and I spotted him nipping fins. BAD FISH.

Googs became blind once he got older. I'm not sure if all teles do that though? :idont

I had to rehome a previous Tele because he was a bully and an additional tank wasn't possible. I suppose they all have their own characters :)

Eggies! :nana

Aww, I wish they could meet up. I want some baby Googs!

She eats exactly how Googles eats, except he has his tummy fully on the floor.

I think it's fine because it's slows their eating down and gives them something to focus on. Don't feel bad for her, she'll find all the foods soon enough :)

Ugh! I hope Dolly will be nice to her new friends when she gets out of QT :o those naughty fish!

Wouldn't it be cool if Dolly and Quinn made babies :o:heart Quinn's a real stud after all :ehh

I might have to get a 2,000 gal tank and fill it with teles and supply the world with Dolly Partons :rofl2 the world would be a happier place after all :heart

I'm not sure when to start prazi on Dolly. Tomorrow?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Supply the world with jiggly wigglies!!!!!!   :teehee

Yes! The world would be a better place, me thinks :wub:

After Dolly's wc today we were just checking her out :ehh and Leto wanted to get closer [emoji813]

cf84587ac5ad8121301c84c0aa0e9cb9.jpg

ca7f51a8d6bfea80fa94961ddafd7ad8.jpg

Ok. I'm done mom [emoji14]

f0ee2de5f09c017841601ed3b2f1ce51.jpg

My goodness!! Dolly is just gorgeous :wub: Congratulations!! Hope that beauty has a very boring QT for you :D

Thank you very much :D

After Dolly's wc today we were just checking her out :ehh and Leto wanted to get closer [emoji813]

cf84587ac5ad8121301c84c0aa0e9cb9.jpg

ca7f51a8d6bfea80fa94961ddafd7ad8.jpg

Ok. I'm done mom [emoji14]

f0ee2de5f09c017841601ed3b2f1ce51.jpg

Great picture's!!!! I LOVE your nail polish!!!!

Hi everyone,

I have some sad news. Dolly passed away very suddenly today.  :(

Aubrey asked me to let you all know. It's not been an easy year for her and I think that Dolly added some very bright light, so this unexpected turn has hit especially hard. I know that Koko's members all want to offer their support, especially for members like Aubrey and for such sweet goldfish as Dolly. Right now, though, if we can offer some space for her to process this, that would be best. She wanted to keep everybody informed, but I ask that you do not comment on this thread or send her a message to offer your condolences, until she is ready.

Thank you for understanding.  :grouphug  :heart