Unboxing Video of my Dandy Oranda Kirin Tele

I didn't get to watch with sound!! Stupid social conventions. I couldn't playing it with sound around my gram's brother when we are supposed to be conversing and, ya know... Not ignoring him and wishing we could leave.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Edited by Morgan'sMiracles

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get to watch with sound!! Stupid social conventions. I couldn't playing it with sound around my gram's brother when we are supposed to be conversing and, ya know... Not ignoring him and wishing we could leave.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Well, I appreciate you watching it in the first place :thumb: thanks! Maybe if you converse a little you can leave after that :nana

I wonder if anybody is able to watch the vid :hmm

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I did, and gotta say i had a laugh at your comment at 0:53-0:56 (first video).

Well, they should be good for something, right? :idont:

Well if you're in any sort of relationship I'm sure they have a use >.>''

I sure did... I guess if they are big enough you could.. Mine wouldnt hold it :rofl

I just about peed my self :tomuch:

Maybe those women body builders would be able to? uuuh that's a disturbing image, sorry i mentioned it >.<

• Admin

I sure did... I guess if they are big enough you could.. Mine wouldnt hold it :rofl

Maybe those women body builders would be able to? uuuh that's a disturbing image, sorry i mentioned it >.<

:yikes.... Oh man burn the images out of my brain run away run away :rofl:tomuch:

Angie has stated that when she got fish shipped, they never lived very long. Let's hope that's all she meant. As for the name, SPILL BEANS!

I've gotten my ranchus shipped from ECR (2 yrs ago) and my Cali oranda shipped by Jenna in NJ in the fall of 2015. They are fine.

Sometimes, we need to learn when to bite our tongue or at least preface the hateful killjoy things we are going to say with, "in my experience..."

Anyway, I'm dropping this now and focusing on my new water pig :D

-----------------

As for the name :) I want Charlie to see the thread because my tele reminds me of he Google eye Googs :heart

But the name I'm thinking was inspired by her large eyes and what they remind me of :teehee

I did, and gotta say i had a laugh at your comment at 0:53-0:56 (first video).

Well, they should be good for something, right? :idont:

Well if you're in any sort of relationship I'm sure they have a use >.>''

:rofl perhaps your right :rofl2:ehh

• Helper

In post #7 the last pic, does she have a blister on her eye?

Many teles get those little fluid sacs/blisters that come and go. It's just part of the weird eye fun, but completely harmless in that form. You really only worry when the swelling is internal in the eye and moves very quickly. She is lovely!

:krazy: This is one awesome fish Aubrey, enjoy! :D

Thank you so much! I love her already. And she's definitely all sassy :rofl

I took another photo shoot :teehee

I think she's saying.... lady, what are you looking at [emoji38]

a5c17721407e35a56e75bdc5dd776601.jpg

020be5badd8a2bb0eacd7d0af8cf84c6.jpg

6279570726a1f7398903a52cd7ceb7bc.jpg

Edited by Flipper

Many teles get those little fluid sacs/blisters that come and go. It's just part of the weird eye fun, but completely harmless in that form. You really only worry when the swelling is internal in the eye and moves very quickly. She is lovely!
Thanks :) I'm worried about her eyes. I think I'm going to take all the plants on the floor out of the tank and the sand out too.

• Helper

You can, but I keep driftwood, plants, and rocks in with all my eye fish, including bubble eyes, and have never had a problem. Wth a healthy fish it's just not a big concern unless it is a noticeably sharp object. Don't get too paranoid ;)

Thanks :) I'm worried about her eyes. I think I'm going to take all the plants on the floor out of the tank and the sand out too.

:teehee I think I am super paranoid :P

:teehee I think I am super paranoid :P

Oops, I meant to quote the other post where you said that you keep drift wood, rocks, and plants.... Whoops. You know what I mean ;)

Edited by Flipper

I thought that was a gorgeous fish, Aubrey! :D :D :D:wub:  I hope you have a supremely boring qt. :D

Thanks Tammy! Appreciate it :hug

Congratulations Aubrey!!!! :redbanana::redbanana::redbanana:

Thanks Dawn :Jig:

Congratulations Aubrey!!!! :redbanana: :redbanana: :redbanana:

Thanks Dawn :Jig:

IM so happy for you Aubrey!!!!!!!
Thank you. That is very sweet of you :hug

Finallllyyyyy!!!!! I got to watch the unboxing video! :teehee

FIRST OFF, I just wanna say, yes I think you should be able to hold the phone that way. :ignore:rofl There was a member here a while back who had to go that route to do her unboxing vid :teehee:ehh

AND! YAY! I just love her. She's so much bigger than I expected! mooooore pics! :nana

FIRST OFF, I just wanna say, yes I think you should be able to hold the phone that way. :ignore:rofl There was a member here a while back who had to go that route to do her unboxing vid :teehee:ehh

AND! YAY! I just love her. She's so much bigger than I expected! mooooore pics! :nana

Wait you mean this 'her' was actually successful in that method of phone holding?

Wait you mean this 'her' was actually successful in that method of phone holding?

Yes but it wasn't me! just gotta throw that out there :lol