Lol Omen is okay

mjfromga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=847N8eWUR4I

Went to feed pondies and saw Omen seemingly with something stuck in his mouth. Nabbed him up and turns out it was a CENTIPEDE. After helping him spit it out, I observed it him ensure he was okay. He seems fine. Lol silly Omen. Day by day Omen becomes more and more my favorite.

Omen is missing his right ventral fin. Apparently he was born without it! Even more my favorite. Lol I paid $2 for Omen so not crying about it.

Edited by mjfromga

• Supporter

LOL is right!  My my Omen has quite the appetite  :teehee I bet he thought he could eat that whole centipede too!  Silly fish.  Glad he's OK :)

BTW, I love how he looks like he has this super thick eyebrow over his right eye

"NOOO ITS MY NOM! "

Haha my white cloud minnow fry will snatch the bigger foods (brine shrimp and blood worms that are as big as them) then swim around for several minutes trying to keep it away from the juvies and adults.   Eventually though someone gets it away from them.

Nice fish for $2, wish they were $2 around here!

Thanks everyone. Hard lesson learned for Omen. Fortunately seems like no harm was done. Wonder how he got hope to a centipede? Oh, well!

AquaAurora I was happy to find a cute little calico Ryukin like Omen for only $2. He has a nice little compact Ryukin shape already and is a true wiggler (no caudal peduncle at ALL)!