Betta Sorority Tank-Mate Recommendations

xStatic

Thanks everyone! Here's a one-week growth/update/whatever picture. And thanks Aqua Aurora for my new plants! :) I also added some more water wisteria, hoping that it grows quickly and provides more cover for my bettas. fdc3c850036e86b1029017fd82cff664.jpg

I keep finding good deals on new plants and then just chucking them in the betta sorority tank to give more cover. I recently got a bunch of free plants from someone locally but he didn't know what type of plants they were so I thought I would ask here.

This one is the most perplexing to me simply because it doesn't really look like an aquatic plant to me, and the stem is super thick and tough.

d3d43b16faa366f9e7411e1e27a39801.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have seen this one in other tanks before but I just don't know what it's called.

6026e46ec916025113a5fe8d48e65d90.jpg

He gave me a TON of this stuff. It looks like it's been floating in his tank so I just floated a bit of it in my betta tank to give more cover at the surface of the area, and I gave a giant clump of it to my killifish trio as well which they seem to really like.

c8958409be5cecd62cb952b2fe446835.jpg

87279edbff80120a01c961341778a999.jpg

I believe the first is a type of hygrophila, the second perhaps creeping jenny or moneywort?

The last looks like alternanthera reineki (sp).

Obviously i am not a plant expert, but i am 99% sure on the first one. Looks nice!

I believe the first is a type of hygrophila, the second perhaps creeping jenny or moneywort?

The last looks like alternanthera reineki (sp).

Obviously i am not a plant expert, but i am 99% sure on the first one. Looks nice!

Thank you so much! That's the one I was really curious about anyway :)