Subscribers Yearly Give Away

koko

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current mood: sitting in my car alone until i get heatstroke and die
Oh. No, i am fine. I just was enjoying sitting in my car and didnt want to move ever. It isn't that i want to die- that would simply be a side effect of sitting in my car.

You scared us. :scared

I once tripped and fell flat in an empty parking lot in the summer and was like - Oh, this warm asphalt feels so good, I don't want to move. :9 It helped me understand why my cat likes to lie in our cul-de-sac gutter. :undecided:

Oh Emilee, have you thought of joining the cast of B&B :rofl3:tomuch:

Raffle ticket? How do I do that? :blink::whistle

What is B&B?

:thud Thank you for the clarification! I spent hours reading on suicide prevention yesterday so I'm hyper alert now. :thud

Aww sorry guys! I wasn't really thinking about how that would be interpreted. It wasn't my attention to alarm anyone!

I'm getting Leto's wings clipped today. I always feel guilty doing this but I'm scared he'll fly out of the house otherwise :(

I'm getting Leto's wings clipped today. I always feel guilty doing this but I'm scared he'll fly out of the house otherwise :(

I am positive it is for the best. Millions of birds are lost and not recovered each year, which means they all die. Rather they get their wings clipped than die.

I am positive it is for the best. Millions of birds are lost and not recovered each year, which means they all die. Rather they get their wings clipped than die.

Amen sister! :)

• Admin

:thud Thank you for the clarification! I spent hours reading on suicide prevention yesterday so I'm hyper alert now. :thud

Aww sorry guys! I wasn't really thinking about how that would be interpreted. It wasn't my attention to alarm anyone!

Good cause I would have to :wa you

Amen sister! :)

An acquaintance on a FB pionus group just lost her bird yesterday... And he was on a leash and harness too :cry it's awful :(

• Supporter

It's great to do that. You never know when you will need it. I know once upon a time I attempted it and was thankfully unsuccessful.

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Ill get one more number in this raffle.

Me too! :nana

If I win... I'm going to buy Leto a shower perch :o oooorrr should I buy fish stuff? :hummm

Edited by Flipper

Migraine developed in the middle of the night :(

I hope you are feeling better Aubrey  :hug

It's great to do that. You never know when you will need it. I know once upon a time I attempted it and was thankfully unsuccessful.

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

:hug  I am glad you are still here Daniel. 

I found out about a stamp collecting group close to where I live from a guy I sold something to on ebay. I'm going tonight. Kind of excited. It's not easy to find people with the same interests as me a lot of times.  :thumb:

Very cool. You'll have to let us know how it goes :D

I found out about a stamp collecting group close to where I live from a guy I sold something to on ebay. I'm going tonight. Kind of excited. It's not easy to find people with the same interests as me a lot of times. :thumb:

Be safe! And take lots of pictures!

I can't find where it says when the winner is announced for this thread?

Also, GUYS! My goldfish are from the circus. They taught them selves to beg for food by squirting water at the surface at me while I get their food ready!!!!  :madrant