Subscribers Yearly Give Away

koko

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supporter

Look what we found today. Leto didn't even want to look at it :teehee

I'm still waiting on an expert to identify our pond critter.

caterpillar2.jpg

Is that the front or back? It looks like the back end on a caterpillar to me. But if that's in the front and/or its under the water that would not be it lol.

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Went back to work today after been off sick for 2 weeks. Seems like a lot can change in 2 weeks when you're not there!

So true. Whenever I'm gone for a while I feel so lost for a while! Hope you made it thru madly :hug

That went by quick!

~~~~~~~~

We missed the Beach Plum Festival :( because the lots were full by the time we went and it is a 5 mile walk in by foot (not going to happen in 90+ degree heat!) :thud:

Soooo, we went for a  walk on the boardwalk. "Someone" stayed like this the whole hour and a half we were there! :teehee

14341700_1446563798693970_742846183_n.jp

That went by quick!

~~~~~~~~

We missed the Beach Plum Festival :( because the lots were full by the time we went and it is a 5 mile walk in by foot (not going to happen in 90+ degree heat!) :thud:

Soooo, we went for a  walk on the boardwalk. "Someone" stayed like this the whole hour and a half we were there! :teehee

14341700_1446563798693970_742846183_n.jp

Too cute!!!!!!!!!   :wub:

Current mood: sitting in my car alone until i get heatstroke and die

That's not a good mood! :( Can you take a short walk to burn off some steam?

Oh. No, i am fine. I just was enjoying sitting in my car and didnt want to move ever. It isn't that i want to die- that would simply be a side effect of sitting in my car.

Current mood: sitting in my car alone until i get heatstroke and die

Oh. No, i am fine. I just was enjoying sitting in my car and didnt want to move ever. It isn't that i want to die- that would simply be a side effect of sitting in my car.

You scared us.  :scared   

I once tripped and fell flat in an empty parking lot in the summer and was like - Oh, this warm asphalt feels so good, I don't want to move. :9 It helped me understand why my cat likes to lie in our cul-de-sac gutter.  :undecided: