Subscribers Yearly Give Away

koko

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supporter

So I came up in and the cat was rubbing up against me. Then I saw blood on the cats fur!!! I looked the cat good just to fund out a few min later that the hood was mine! I was bleeding and did not know it.

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

So I came up in and the cat was rubbing up against me. Then I saw blood on the cats fur!!! I looked the cat good just to fund out a few min later that the hood was mine! I was bleeding and did not know it.

:yikes  :saywhat

• Supporter

:yikes:saywhat
Yep I thought the cat had got hurt but I had scratched my lower leg and was bleeding a little.

Okay Princess and the pea, we want to hear how your first night on the new foam goes...... :whistle

You're our Koko's version of consumer reports, heh.

Veeery comfy! One hip has been bothering me from some unplanned running over the weekend, and it didn't hurt on this mattress! Slept about like normal as far a night time waking, just way more comfortable. A little hot this morning though... Should be nice in the winter? Uh oh, husband says Too soft. Hopefully he will come to love it and I won't have to return it! But I really love it. :)

Sent using Tapatalk

My hip is killing me too :( I wonder if a new bed would help :hmm

I'm glad you're happy with it :nana

Do you sleep on your side? If you keep a pillow between your knees that can help some.

I sleep so weird, on my stomach with legs all over the place and I worry that it's going to damage my knees eventually.

I've been getting PT, she recently told me to get a body pillow for 1) to prevent from sleeping on my belly and 2) when on my back to slip under my knees and 3) put between my knees when on side. I like it a lot but it's really hot :thud

How's your hip doing?  Last July I started having hip pain out of the blue…no injury.  It went on for months unit l I couldn't stand it.  Saw an orthopedic surgeon friend, and I agreed to a steroid injection…then I did 6 weeks of PT.  It really helped.  No pain.  Although I can still tell it's not totally perfect…I usually only notice that when I'm exercising.   I like the body pillow too!  The body pillow was what made us move from a queen bed to a king!!  :teehee  My husband felt like he was sleeping with another person in between us.  :rofl :rofl

Okay Princess and the pea, we want to hear how your first night on the new foam goes...... :whistle

You're our Koko's version of consumer reports, heh.

Veeery comfy! One hip has been bothering me from some unplanned running over the weekend, and it didn't hurt on this mattress! Slept about like normal as far a night time waking, just way more comfortable. A little hot this morning though... Should be nice in the winter? Uh oh, husband says Too soft. Hopefully he will come to love it and I won't have to return it! But I really love it. :)

Sent using Tapatalk

My hip is killing me too :( I wonder if a new bed would help :hmm

I'm glad you're happy with it :nana

Do you sleep on your side? If you keep a pillow between your knees that can help some.

I sleep so weird, on my stomach with legs all over the place and I worry that it's going to damage my knees eventually.

I've been getting PT, she recently told me to get a body pillow for 1) to prevent from sleeping on my belly and 2) when on my back to slip under my knees and 3) put between my knees when on side. I like it a lot but it's really hot :thud

How's your hip doing?  Last July I started having hip pain out of the blue…no injury.  It went on for months unit l I couldn't stand it.  Saw an orthopedic surgeon friend, and I agreed to a steroid injection…then I did 6 weeks of PT.  It really helped.  No pain.  Although I can still tell it's not totally perfect…I usually only notice that when I'm exercising.   I like the body pillow too!  The body pillow was what made us move from a queen bed to a king!!  :teehee  My husband felt like he was sleeping with another person in between us.  :rofl :rofl

Funny you say that. Since I got the body pillow, I've been sleeping in the spare bed :lol my hip kills the most when I work my 12 hr shifts and rarely sit down :( there's not much I can do about that.

Aww you guys are all falling apart! Feel better!

You just wait sister! The decades do it to you :pp

• Supporter

Well I've got a stomach virus :(

I'm sorry! It seems like your digestive tract rarely gives you a break :(

It real don't often. But I'm alive to have problems with it. So it could be much worse.

Enjoy not falling apart while you still can!

Indeed!

Morgan'sMiracles- you may think it can't get much worse, but it can. :rofl

In my 30's now, wishing I had enjoyed my 20's more and hoping I don't say the same thing in my 40's!

Sent using Tapatalk

Look what we found today. Leto didn't even want to look at it :teehee

49441a2df7a14e99c7587fc276416ff1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Helper

Got to walk around the two properties we were looking at today.

One is too wet and we couldn't have a basement or septic because of the water table - out of the running.

The other had a shelf on it so steep we could barely hike it and cutting in a driveway would be tricky. We would consider it for about half the price.

Another property is up the hill from the steep one but has northern road access along it instead of southern - which could make a huge different in developing it easily. I will buzz by and drive to it tomorrow after church. Yet another is perfectly accessible but a little overpriced. Choices and decisions :P