Subscribers Yearly Give Away

koko

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supporter

Mattress is ordered! :nana

Ended up with this, we shall see - I'm so excited!!

71vp1BvOxVL._SL1280_.jpg

I have that one. I love it. I always had a sore back no matter how I slept until I got that one and have not had one since I got it!

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Sweet Mama, what was the company you ordered this from - You can PM me if you don't want to risk being flagged. My mom is shopping.

I ordered it on Amazon from Zinus, it's the "Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Premium Ultra Plush Cloud-like Mattress, Queen"

If you're helping her shop, you might check out a website called sleeplikethedead.  They have really detailed information on all types of mattresses, and even pillows.  Reading there was what made me feel comfortable spending so much less than the expensive memory foam mattresses.  The customer satisfaction ratings were not that different from the pricey ones!  It also talks about body weight of the person using it, which was really helpful for me. I'm average, and my husband is above average ;) so I wanted something that would hopefully work for both of us.  The thickness of the bottom support foam layer is important and should be... I think about half the thickness of the overall mattress if I remember - you can double check me on that!

I think Amazon has a 30-day free-return window (not sure how we'd go about it), but that helped too.  I also learned the Amazon reviews for an item are all mixed when it comes in different sizes/thicknesses, and it will say at the top which model they got - so someone giving a bad review to the 8" twin might not have the same weight if you're looking for a 12" queen for example!

Mattress is ordered! :nana

Ended up with this, we shall see - I'm so excited!!

71vp1BvOxVL._SL1280_.jpg

I have that one. I love it. I always had a sore back no matter how I slept until I got that one and have not had one since I got it!

Do you seriously?!  That's so funny, what a small world!  I'm glad to hear you like it. :nana  Is it still pretty new, like did you get it when you moved, or have you had it a long time?  I'm just curious if it will retain its shape since it can only be rotated, not flipped...

Ohhh! That mattress looks :9 I'm jelly :D

I sure hope so!  Although considering we've had our spring mattress for over 10 years, I expect just about anything will feel like an improvement. :rofl  I am kind of wondering if I should have used this as a chance to switch to a king size though.

• Supporter

I got it when I moved. I ordered a black leather Style bed frame from the same company when I got it. As for how long it will retain its form I can't really say but so far I can not tell any difference from the side to sleep on and the other side to show signs of wear. I do like how the mattress cover is removable and can be washed which is a plus. I've not done that yet so I don't know how hard it is to put back on but I like the idea of being able to do that.

It's here! :D At 11" so far, not sure if if will go to 12" or not, but it looks pretty good.

I want to try it out so bad, but I'm trying to wait and see if it will fluff up the rest of the way.

Sent using Tapatalk

:redbanana:   :redbanana:   :redbanana:

• Supporter

It's here! :D At 11" so far, not sure if if will go to 12" or not, but it looks pretty good.

I want to try it out so bad, but I'm trying to wait and see if it will fluff up the rest of the way.

Sent using Tapatalk

you supposed to wait 48 hour before you use it. It's really tempting though as it does expand 80% quickly. Not sure why it's two full days but that's what mine said anyway.

Sent using Tapatalk

you supposed to wait 48 hour before you use it. It's really tempting though as it does expand 80% quickly. Not sure why it's two full days but that's what mine said anyway.

Mine too, not gonna happen :rofl :rofl

Sent using Tapatalk