Subscribers Yearly Give Away

koko

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Rio! It's really cute, but I wish they made it more accurate for parrots. Like don't feed them chocolate etc.

Watching Rio! It's really cute, but I wish they made it more accurate for parrots. Like don't feed them chocolate etc.

Oh that is an adorable movie. I never saw the second one, but i think it looked silly.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I don't think I saw the second Rio either :o

There's a second one?! what!? Where?
Yeah it has Blue's three babies .

Squeeeeee :heart

I would hope no one is taking life advice on anything from cartoon movies  :rofl In the second movie the birds make themselves pancakes and use a GPS.  :teehee

If you haven't seen Rio 2 definitely do it. It's rare that a sequel is as good as the original, but this one is. The soundtrack is even better. I watch these two movies all the time. 

I would hope no one is taking life advice on anything from cartoon movies :rofl In the second movie the birds make themselves pancakes and use a GPS. :teehee

If you haven't seen Rio 2 definitely do it. It's rare that a sequel is as good as the original, but this one is. The soundtrack is even better. I watch these two movies all the time.

Maybe i will try it sometime. The ads made it look subpar, but i will try it upon your suggestion.

Got my hairs did.why can't i ever style it like she can :tantrum

9646e57c62b81a929d907aef983dd78f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I love it! :nana

When i had my hair done and she made it impossibly beautiful (totes humble, i know :rofl), the stylist told me she can't do it to her own hair. :o Must be some law of physics we're trying to defy :idont