Sign in to follow this  
amoonklein

Coming to an Aquarium (or Pond) Near You...

I love that yellow/white blotchy one under the gaping mouth one lol. Too bad I'm all the way over here

That one is definitely a cutie  :heart and is currently in QT over at Chris's house waiting to officially meet Hindenburg :D

Lol... It's THE Hindenburg to you! Haha kidding. Can't wait to see them together. Ordinarily I'd be worried about a Ryukin stealing all the foodie but I think they will do well since that little Pearlie is such a vibrant thing an they're both still little. BTW - about how large are mama and papa Ryukin?

Chris here... Yep that's my Amoonklein baby!!! Been in the duplex qt for a week now and growing!!!! Hindenburg keeps a very close eye on the little fishy... Still awaiting a name... My oldest son is the official giver of fishy names... He hasn't come up with one yet.... :popcorn

I love that yellow/white blotchy one under the gaping mouth one lol. Too bad I'm all the way over here

That one is definitely a cutie  :heart and is currently in QT over at Chris's house waiting to officially meet Hindenburg :D

Lol... It's THE Hindenburg to you! Haha kidding. Can't wait to see them together. Ordinarily I'd be worried about a Ryukin stealing all the foodie but I think they will do well since that little Pearlie is such a vibrant thing an they're both still little. BTW - about how large are mama and papa Ryukin?

Hmmm... in February I did SL measurements (not including tails) and Studly (papa) was 2.5" (~1.5" wide) and Ralph (mama) was 2" (~1" wide).  I think they've both grown a bit since then.  I'll have to get updated measurements of them since it's been a while :)

Every time I see this thread I wish I could take your little guys. I liked that yellow and white one also. I love button eyes.

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Ah I thought it might have been Chris' little one! So cute