The Hindenburg is injured... :(

• Supporter

Ok...

OK, I'd like to wait a few more days and assuming he's still eating well and active, we will start prazi.  :D

Ok... I'll keep updating how he/she is doing then follow up on you on Monday... :popcorn

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supporter

I'm glad he is doing well! such a cutie!

Thanks!!! This is one tough little one... Eats, poops, repeat... Wants to eat right from my fingers... You'd think I was starving him/her to death.... Except he/she is growing.... When Hindenburg arrived he/she was a little smaller than a boulder marble... Now is a little bigger than a boulder marble... I think this one will give Mr. Potato Head a run for boss of the tank.... :flex::laugh:

• Supporter

Chris here.... Monday update... Just finished 100% WC... Hindenburg ate everything that was fed this morning (repashy Soilent green and 3 pellets of NLS Thera+A)... Little piggy!!! Poops are still stringy but chubby and the color of food... Swimming actively and loves attention, responds every time some comes near the tub.... :happydance

Today is 3 1/2 weeks in the tub... :goldfish:

• Supporter

Go ahead and start prazi, no salt, whenever you're ready . .  .

Ok will do.... How long? I have been reading up on the process but I'm not sure how many weeks for prevention vs treatment... Please advise.... :)

• Supporter

Hi Lisa, I dosed both fish today... Hindenburg is doing fine so far... No reaction so far... Mr. P has been doing some air gulping and releasing big bubbles also getting a little floatie to the point of having trouble getting to the bottom of the tank without releasing the bubbles he was holding... That behavior lasted about an hour, he is now swimming leisurely around the tank with occasional visits to the to to capture bubbles... I'm putting him to bed early, maybe he will relax more with the lights out... :sleeping:

:idont

Edited by shakaho

• Supporter

Chris here... Dang.... I don't know how that entry got there... Weird... :idont

Hindenburg was swimming and pooping like always (stringy) this morning, no adverse effects of the PraziPro so far... I just completed the 100% WC and re-dose the water...

So from what I have read.... Thursday is a day without the PraziPro??? Three day on and one day off and repeat... For a total of seven -8 days Is that considered one full round or is it two??? :hummm

• Supporter

I fixed the duplication for you.

One week of prazi makes one round.  I'd dose it continuously.

Thanks!!! Ok... No day off .... Treat continuously for 14 days???

:)

• Supporter

Chris here... Hindenburg has been sailing thru the PraziPro treatment so far.... :happydance

Will continue WC's and treatment for the next 11 days... If anything changes I'll do an update.... At the end of the treatment I'll need to be advised on what's next... :hummm

:)