6 months Old

Aww. I think it's cute that they're so little. My Rhonda is a 26 gram fish that I've had for almost 10 months, so don't feel bad. Some fish just don't get big. As long as they're healthy, which yours look healthy, then it's no big deal. What are they a mix of? They've got the cutest unusual little shapes. First photo is my favorite. Pretty color.

• Supporter

Aww. I think it's cute that they're so little. My Rhonda is a 26 gram fish that I've had for almost 10 months, so don't feel bad. Some fish just don't get big. As long as they're healthy, which yours look healthy, then it's no big deal. What are they a mix of? They've got the cutest unusual little shapes. First photo is my favorite. Pretty color.

They are telescope x pearlscale

The first one is my favourite too xx

Lol - our own favorites are also each others favorites. Amazing. Telescope/Pearlscale... Wow very interesting indeed. I have 3 matureish fish. Slate and Rhonda, right over a year old, and Nericon, who is two years old. They've all moved in together and are all confirmed female so I won't get a spawn, but it sure would be fun trying to raise little cuties. Wouldnt want anymore Boo Boo fish, so wouldnt keep anything if Slate spawned anyway. Idk what I'd do with them if I ended up getting a few decent ones.

Very cute! When my gf spawned a couple yrs ago, I lost all but one :hug it's ok :hug

If they didn't die on their own, you'd have had to cull them, right :o

• Supporter

Lol - our own favorites are also each others favorites. Amazing. Telescope/Pearlscale... Wow very interesting indeed. I have 3 matureish fish. Slate and Rhonda, right over a year old, and Nericon, who is two years old. They've all moved in together and are all confirmed female so I won't get a spawn, but it sure would be fun trying to raise little cuties. Wouldnt want anymore Boo Boo fish, so wouldnt keep anything if Slate spawned anyway. Idk what I'd do with them if I ended up getting a few decent ones.

Yea, Kolo x Stumpy. With Stumpy been gone it makes these last remaining few even more special to me. The Brown one (Firefly) has quite big eyes so I think he will defintiely be a tele. I think the first one (Raindrop) has got more of the pearlie genes.

I love the first one too. They are so cute.

Thanks Angie xx

Im sorry you lost so many, but the ones you have are just to cute :)

Thanks Koko. It's been really tough.  I love raising fry but it's been really frustrating! I really want to be able to raise a nice healthy batch that grow well

Very cute! When my gf spawned a couple yrs ago, I lost all but one :hug it's ok :hug

If they didn't die on their own, you'd have had to cull them, right :o

Thanks Aubrey xx I culled quite heavily before they started getting sick. And there were lots that were just sick and I had to help along to end the suffering as well. It's been really tough emotionally with this lot of fry. Especially since I've had to do some of my favourites