Feeding for Younglings?

shelbysfish

I wanted your guys opinion. What would YOU be feeding/how much for babies like mine that are 5/6 months old?

My staple is Repashy Solient Green gel food, but I will do that either 2 times a day and then add a blood worm for a 3rd meal, or veggies, algae wafer.

Should I add even more protein?

Your schedule sounds good to me. The blood worms would add the needed protein, even more naturally then a pellet. If you are concerned though, rotate in a high quality pellet like Southern Delight or Hikari. They're always good to have on hand when you're out of gel food.

Your schedule sounds good to me. The blood worms would add the needed protein, even more naturally then a pellet. If you are concerned though, rotate in a high quality pellet like Southern Delight or Hikari. They're always good to have on hand when you're out of gel food.

I do have NLS but its harder to hand feed (they literally wont eat if I dont have feed because they dont see to find the food). hahaha

Is that good as well?

My fish aren't so keen on NLS - but if you mix some into your gel food when you make some up......they'll never know.

Like puttting kale in a a kid's fruit smoothie.  :whistle

Edited by mysterygirl