Calico fantails

• Helper

I love Nericon so much! I should do something like this with my calico fantails. But Ice yet to find a container thats easy to move and fits Spice in lol

Edited by FishyMandy

Mandy, a giant stock pot might work. Big handles so easy to carry and fits a 300+ gram fish. Or maybe you could just... leave big Spice in the tank and tell him he's too big to participate... Lol!

Nericon is my "long" fish. She doesn't fit into the square containers. Callisto is my favorite. His tail... So short. Lol. Usually fantails have longer tails. Such a stumpy little guy.

Raiden is rarely part of photo shoots because catching her to bowl her is impossible (she is way too fast to be caught by hand and I only use nets when a fish is REQUIRED to be removed because they really hate nets), seeing her is difficult, and she's just teensy weensy and doesn't show up well in photos.

Edited by mjfromga

DSCN1205_zpsiwkbjwal.jpg

DSCN1207_zps7ynu8knt.jpg

DSCN1210_zpsftc1vm4n.jpg

DSCN0536_zpsttmkkuq3.jpg

DSCN0396_zpsxlajssfq.jpg

I thought he may be mixed with Ranchu because his tail does "slope" down like theirs do. But I figured he was just a wonky little fantail. If I may add, he's growing kinda fast, too. He was 4 grams when I got him like 2-3 weeks ago and is now over 9 grams. He's currently in his own 30 gallon tub alone.

You have some gorgeous fish! My fave is Patiska, but all are so pretty :wub:

What's funny is Patiska is actually kind of a bully. She took to hand feeding instantly and even tries to chase Slate around lol. She's got quite the personality.