For sale: Rooted stem plants: Ludwigia Red, AR, Creeping Jenny

AquaAurora

Sorry no local pickup-had a bad experience once.
Payment through PayPal, Shipping in continental US only.
All plants are grown immersed (under water).
Plants may have cherry shrimplets or blue eye gertudea eggs (my guys constantly courted in this stuff).

Ludwigia sp Red and AR (Alternanthera reineckii )
$14 shipped

Note: this is not the mini version of AR.  
I have over 25 ludwigia red stems with roots, 19 are over 8", many are over 17" (off the right side of the board) Also have 2 3+" AR and 3 smaller stems.  The ludwigia can be cut into 4x as many shorted stems to plant a large area, or left as is in a taller tank!  Does ebst with medium light and iron to keep the lovely red hue.  Can be grown immersed or emersed: great for emergent driftwood, planted HOBs, Wabi-Kusa.
002%202_zps1dwqouw3.jpg
001%202_zps4yx2nqsw.jpg

Creeping Jenny
$12

have a [censor] ton of this!  it takes up a 10"x6" tub with 2" depth of plants!  Many long stems over 17".  Rotted plants.  Great easy to grow plant does well immersed or emersed: great for emergent driftwood, planted HOBs, Wabi-Kusa.
013_zpsvnbwj27i.jpg

Buy everything and save, all plants for $16 shipped.  I had these plants together in a  tank, made great contrast with the red and light green

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Edited by AquaAurora

Plants may have cherry shrimplets or blue eye gertudea eggs (my guys constantly courted in this stuff).

$14 shipped

I have over 25 ludwigia red stems with roots, 19 are over 8", many are over 17" (off the right side of the board) Also have 2 3+" AR and 3 smaller stems. The ludwigia can be cut into 4x as many shorted stems to plant a large area, or left as is in a taller tank! Does ebst with medium light and iron to keep the lovely red hue. Can be grown immersed or emersed: great for emergent driftwood, planted HOBs, Wabi-Kusa.

002%202_zps1dwqouw3.jpg

001%202_zps4yx2nqsw.jpg

Creeping Jenny

$12

have a [censor] ton of this! it takes up a 10"x6" tub with 2" depth of plants! Many long stems over 17". Rotted plants. Great easy to grow plant does well immersed or emersed: great for emergent driftwood, planted HOBs, Wabi-Kusa.

013_zpsvnbwj27i.jpg

Buy everything and save, all plants for $16 shipped. I had these plants together in a tank, made great contrast with the red and light green

By "rotted" plants, do you possibly mean potted?

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

$14 shipped

I have over 25 ludwigia red stems with roots, 19 are over 8", many are over 17" (off the right side of the board) Also have 2 3+" AR and 3 smaller stems. The ludwigia can be cut into 4x as many shorted stems to plant a large area, or left as is in a taller tank! Does ebst with medium light and iron to keep the lovely red hue. Can be grown immersed or emersed: great for emergent driftwood, planted HOBs, Wabi-Kusa.

002%202_zps1dwqouw3.jpg

001%202_zps4yx2nqsw.jpg

Creeping Jenny

$12

have a [censor] ton of this! it takes up a 10"x6" tub with 2" depth of plants! Many long stems over 17". Rotted plants. Great easy to grow plant does well immersed or emersed: great for emergent driftwood, planted HOBs, Wabi-Kusa.

013_zpsvnbwj27i.jpg

Buy everything and save, all plants for $16 shipped. I had these plants together in a tank, made great contrast with the red and light green

By "rotted" plants, do you possibly mean potted?

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

sorry that was a type meant to spell "rooted", ^^'''

Just here to say she does an amazing job with her plants and packaging. :D Plants came in great quality. 

Thank you! ^^

Just here to say she does an amazing job with her plants and packaging. :D Plants came in great quality. 

agree.gif That Creeping Jenny is calling me, but I must resisit!

Aw come on, you know you wanna ^.~

Gosh, the Creeping Jenny is calling me, too... But I recently had an Anacharis disaster and want to lay off the plants for a tad. Its so pretty though. I tried red Ludwigia and promptly killed them all, which is interesting since I've been able to keep most other plants fairly well.

Gosh, the Creeping Jenny is calling me, too... But I recently had an Anacharis disaster and want to lay off the plants for a tad. Its so pretty though. I tried red Ludwigia and promptly killed them all, which is interesting since I've been able to keep most other plants fairly well.

Did you do a dip on the anacharis or use a co2 substitute liquid like Seachem Excel?  I know these two things often cause anacharis to melt.

Ludwigia is pretty durable so surprised (and sorry) to hear that one gave you troubles.  Did you have a drastic pH swing perhaps?

Oh... The disaster was my fish snatching up everything and too many plants to begin with. Too much ended up in the filter and caused nitrate to rise to 100. I've got it back down, but it took a while to clean everything and I've decided to just stick with my current plants. The Anacharis I have left is quite healthy.

ADDED: pH ranges from 8.4-8.8 High but stable.

Edited by mjfromga