What is this?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I have done it, and it is now running. Now tomorrow I just have to test the water and see if we get any bumps. lol

:happydance

I just wanted to give another update and say thus far we haven't seemed to hit and speed bumps with the filter change! :D Water quality seems to be great! 

• Admin

Update: I have done it, and it is now running. Now tomorrow I just have to test the water and see if we get any bumps. lol

I just wanted to give another update and say thus far we haven't seemed to hit and speed bumps with the filter change! :D Water quality seems to be great! 

AWESOME

But how is the water looking, nice and clear ?

AWESOME

But how is the water looking, nice and clear ?

Yes!! :D Except the algae on the glass. lol. But the water itself seems MUCH better.

Woot, better filter and bigger does the job.... now the aglae we can work with but cutting down the lights

For some reason when I did my water change today and was filling back up the tank, I again noticed those white flecks floating in the water. It was not coming out of the tube! So strange!! So I added some more of that stuff you had my add before. Fingers crossed it works again. hahaha