Grrrr! Susie And Frankie Are Pigs!

Athena

I just had to tell someone. My Black Moor Toni just got transferred to a new tank about 2 and a half weeks ago with his buddies Frankie and Susie. Well of course he can't see too well so everytime I try to feed them Frankie and Susie go to the top of the big tank and Toni gets confused and thinks that the food is sinking. So to feed him I've been trying to give him some sinking tablets. This would work in theory except the two little piglets, Frankie and Susie, keep zooming past poor Toni and eating his tablets. :thud I don't know maybe I'll feed them all tablets so that they all get to eat.

Sooo cute!!! I know what u mean, they can be such pigs hehe :) I have the same problem with my telescopic goldie...it can't seem to see food to zoom towards it as fast as the others. However I learnt how to hand feed it...basically put food very near its mouth and it'll snatch it from me. Slowly it trusts me enough to do this daily. However the pig ones are also learning the trick, but in which case, I ignore them hehe :) I also throw sinking pellets towards the hungrier fish quickly when the faster ones are not looking (find out a way to distract them elsewhere), this works for me :)

Archived