Tovi, Shadow, and Sebastian need new homes

I am giving away three of my fish. This time I'm trying to drastically reduce the number so I can remove a tank entirely from my home. I just can't keep up with all the maintenance anymore, and I don't want to crowd the fish into one tank that isn't big enough for them.

I ask that adopter pays shipping, but if you take all of the fish I would be willing to split the cost with you. If you live within 100 miles of me (give or take a little bit) I will drop them off free of charge (I am near Minneapolis).

Here are the fish:

Tovi: Male, Raingarden Tele. About 4" body length. Possibly blind in one eye from an accident where he hit it on something sharp. Swims a little weird because of the sight issues, but otherwise healthy.

IMG_4000_zpsrpsgtdzb.jpg

IMG_3553_zpsetzjdvgu.jpg

20150314_000508-2_zpserhgvkzh.jpg

Shadow: Assumed male because chases females, but not proven. 4" body length, butterfly telescope. Missing one eye, but is very healthy. 

shadow_zps9p6bfrib.png

IMG_3825_zps5hs3pvbe.jpg

Older pic:
IMG_3394-2_zpsr0iqhzlw.jpg

Sebastion: Male, 2.5" body length. Butterfly telescope. 

20160701_144140_zpslwnwwzcx.jpg

20160701_144206_zpstmojydkp.jpg

Edited by goldfishgirl82

I love Tovi, the first one! So cute! I don't really have room but :hmm

I'm sorry you have to rehome so many fish at once. I would love to take one of them, but I'm debating about getting a smaller tank myself.

I'm sorry you have to rehome so many fish at once. I would love to take one of them, but I'm debating about getting a smaller tank myself.

I hear ya. It's a lot of work having large or many tanks. I found someone through one of the facebook groups I'm in who lives in Wisconsin who wants to take all three. Provided it works out she is local, and I will be driving them out to her in about a week, so that makes me feel better about it. :)

• Supporter

Tovi is one of my favourites of your fish and I will miss seeing pictures! I was hoping someone here would take him but I'm glad they will all be getting  a good home

Were you able to find a home for all of your fish?

One went to Kathleen here, the other three are scheduled to go to a lady I met in a Facebook group who lives a few hours away. We are meeting up on Wednesday about halfway between where we live and she'll take them home.